La Liga kit designs by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

Real Madrid

Home kit- all white kit with royal purple accents and a purple mosaic patterned gradient

Away kit- all royal purple with white accents and a sash across the chest, the sash is 10 stripes for la decima

Third kit- all red kit with yellow accents, and a yellow diamond gradient

QABGDuG.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of alphabetical order. I'm going in there file name as I have saved them. So for some teams it changes, like I have deportivo, but technically its real deportivo.

In terms of rayo, I'm assuming people are talking about the red away kit. Do you think maybe replicating the sash from the home kit would work instead of just the lightning bolt?

Real Sociedad

Home kit- classic blue with white stripes, gave them white shorts, and white socks. accent colors are orange, blue and white

Away kit- white top with blue hoops and blue shorts and socks, blue and white accents

Third kit- orange and onyx kit. orange top with stripe gradient down to onyx shorts, orange socks

qgCGZGl.jpg

You really need to change Sociedad's away kit. It absolutely cannot be the same colours as the home kit, just in a different style. The reason they'd be playing in the away strip is because the home team is playing in some combination of blue and white. They can't come out in an also blue and white "away" kit just because the stripes are horizontal rather than vertical.

I don't think I "absolutely" have to change it. It's not exactly the same. The stripes are different and everything in terms of color is flipped. There is a difference between blue with white stripes and white with blue stripes. Yeah I get that the color palettes are the same but that's what the third kit is there for. No rule says that when they are the away team they have to wear their "away kit" they can wear their third if the other team is blue and white. I don't want to get into another comment battle with someone on my threads. I would appreciate if you didn't say "I have to absolutely change it" like its a demand or your telling me I don't have a choice. I think I have responded to this comment appropriately and I think we can call the matter closed and get back to the rest of the thread

Ok so then the third is now the away kit. and the away kit is the third. everybody happy. people get caught up in technicalities, what they release the jersey as, does not always denote when a team can wear a kit. real madrid has a white jersey that is their home and they wear it for a lot of their away games because not a lot of teams are all white. as long as they clash it doesn't matter which jersey it is.

Sevilla

Home kit- all white with red stripe across the chest, with red accents

Away kit- all red with pink heart gradient that goes from the sleeve to the chest. I did this because 1. the sevilla crest (the one that looks like a shield) was made to look like it has a heart in it, the two golden arches above the letters and priests that go down to the point forms a heart shape 2. I think red and pink work as a color combo

Third kit- all black kit with single red hoop, red and white accents

p6yVhCF.jpg

Valencia

Home kit- white top with black shorts, white socks. kept with the black accents, and then added a catalan hoop around the middle of the jersey

Away kit- orange and cyan kit like this years (i think this is a great color combo) the orange is the famous valencia away color combined with the blue from the senyera estalda flag for catalan independence

Third kit- again all black and bat kit, black kit with grey accents and the bat logo flying up the jersey

m9kg9pX.jpg

I have been following your threads lately as I have only recently returned to the boards so I was just having a lurk around! Some of these I like, others I don't, some I love. No criticism there just personal opinion.

I do want to weigh in on the kit clashes though... These are your designs and your choice. I myself have designed a Newcastle kit whereby I made the home black and white striped kit primarily black, so I could do a white away kit. I THEN added a 3rd blue kit. So similar colour away kits can be done, not just by me obviously but in the real world as well.

However, lets assume your kits were part of a proposal to the club, using Real Sociedad as an example as it's just above here... Think of the practicality of having a blue and white striped home shirt, and a white and blue hooped away shirt. YES, they are different, and YES there is a difference between blue/white and white/blue, but look at them...to a players eye on the pitch, in a fast paced game, that is just a blue and white kit. Same for fans, how many do you think would happily buy both those kits in the same season when they are ESSENTIALLY the same?

That said, there are some lovely kits on your threads. I'm not keen on the purple haze on Real Madrid's home shirt and I wonder if they would have a 3rd kit with colours so closely associated with Barcelona (Barca would NEVER have a white away kit), but I have seen some lovely designs and I will continue to follow the threads. Hats off on the template as well, looks nice.

sigen.jpg

Just as an addition...I KNOW that the other team would be wearing a different kit and that the 3rd could be used...my point was that the away kit is kinda pointless as an away kit. It could almost be one of those zany attempts at a home kit, much like Barca next season having hoops instead of stripes.

sigen.jpg

I would like to get your opinion on sevilla and valencia as well. As for the red real madrid kit, its going off of the red away kit they had a few years ago.

Villareal

Home kit- all yellow kit with striped red striped gradient chevron

Away kit- two tone blue kit with crown logo across the chest

Third kit- all red with yellow stripes (catalan kit)

ILOUOnb.jpg

Sevilla is solid, the home kit especially. It's nice and simple and it works. The Valencia home is very good, although I would have left the red/yellow stripes off of the back personally. The away is different, I actually do like the orange/pale blue combo. Marseille did that a few years ago and it caught my eye then. Always have time for a black away kit! They just look slick and when the club colours are usually bright it provides a nice contrast. I would however lighten the grey, or maybe even use the yellow from the home kit?

That Villareal home kit... I can see them playing in that next season. I haven't seen much of the New Balance style yet but I think if it's anything like this, they will be a vast improvement on Warrior!

sigen.jpg

Archived