King's: A Royal Rebrand (all uniforms and gear added in ISSUU)

timberwolf

A couple weeks ago I started a redesign for my high school. It didn't go well. I started a new thread to show off my new progress (the old one is on page 5 or 6). I hope you all enjoy! I spent a lot of time doing this. Things to keep in mind;

It's not done! I will be updating it based on what you guys think and say and choose as your favourites!

I will be doing an alternate uniform for 4 sports (baseball is already up).

The leaf logo symbolizes how multicultural my school is, and how different our country, Canada, is as well.

The crown is our old logo and I happened to like it, so I included it!

The 3 stripes is not Adidas, before you ask, it's a religious meaning referring to the Holy Trinity (God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit).

Read Now in ISSUU! (This was the rough draft, the good one is below)

Read the Good Copy Here

4JyLMGE.jpg

Very generic, I don't like the Baseball uniforms. Make them seem more like a minor league team. Maybe more like the Biloxi Shuckers.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I think that the baseball uniform is a bit too gaudy. To match the feel of your logos with the uniform, I think you should get rid of the gradient and add the red as a outline on the text and numbering, but you have a good start to the brand though.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

the cavs' script makes it look unprofessional, gradient jerseys seem a bit much, especially for baseball.

The crests are for the most part the same idea, so maybe a monogram or something could replace that 2ndary

tinysig.jpg

Okay so I'll think for now I'll just take the uniforms out until I finish the logos and that part first. I'll have some options for primary and secondary up by tomorrow hopefully!

TWolf (just like this post if you've seen it so I know I'm not just saying this for myself)

Okay sorry for the delay but here's the completed project (stage 1). It has vintage logos, primary ones, uniforms, merch, and gear.

Read it now on ISSUU (stage 1, this is also at the top of the page)

Info on the Erika Series; This year, about two months ago, a girl was involved in a tragic accident while skiing. Her name was Erika and she was 16 years old. She passed away from a serious head injury about 15 hours later. It was awful and the school was a mess for awhile.

Everything looks good, but why is there and apostrophe in "King's"? I think it should be "Kings".

The reason for that is we are a Christian school so we the King's people (as in we belong to him). God is the King, by the way.

Hope that's clear!

TWolf

Everything looks good, but why is there and apostrophe in "King's"? I think it should be "Kings".

The reason for that is we are a Christian school so we the King's people (as in we belong to him). God is the King, by the way.

Hope that's clear!

TWolf

Oh ok. I understand that. Thanks for clearing that up!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Archived