South Carolina High School Helmets

andycumbee19

I posted this in the main section as well, but I figured it'd be ok to put it here as well.

Since sometime last year I've been keeping up with helmet designs for South Carolina high schools. It's still a work in progress as schools are constantly changing designs, but I'd like to share this with the community (although you may not be familiar with SC high schools). Here's what I've got so far: http://s930.photobuc...ootball Helmets

C/C is always welcome.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

These are very nice, but I would make the gold one with the purple facemask a little different than the gold one with the blue facemask, as they are very similar. Otherwise, great work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

These are very nice, but I would make the gold one with the purple facemask a little different than the gold one with the blue facemask, as they are very similar. Otherwise, great work.

Different schools. They just happen to be near each other in the school alphabet. Batesburg-Leesville and Berkeley

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Archived