NHL Alternate Series (4/13 - New Jersey added 6/27)

BostonStrong13

I have decided to start a series, and make Alternate Jerseys for the teams that don't have them.

Number 1 is the Panthers, I went military-style alot with this one, making it seem like the US Army coats with one label saying your name and the other saying U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, ect.

c/c appreciated

JackStudley-FloridaAlt.png

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

48 minutes ago, BostonStrong13 said:

I have decided to start a series, and make Alternate Jerseys for the teams that don't have them.

Number 1 is the Panthers, I went military-style alot with this one, making it seem like the US Army coats with one label saying your name and the other saying U.S. Airforce, U.S. Army, ect.

c/c appreciated

Not sure how I feel with the name on the front, other than that it looks good, although I'd make the name in the back a brighter more visible gold or make it white

17 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

I like where you're going with it, but the patches seem a bit overpowering. Almost looks like they're ads. 

17 hours ago, Philly's Phinest said:

The patches are a bit too much for me as well. If you drop those, you definitely have a solid concept. Nice work

16 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Not sure how I feel with the name on the front, other than that it looks good, although I'd make the name in the back a brighter more visible gold or make it white

I will agree with you guys on the patches, now that I see it. I just made the Captains "C".

c/c appreciated

Arizona to come later today/early tomorrow!

"This is our f*****g city. And nobody is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong."—David Ortiz 

#34ever

4 hours ago, BostonStrong13 said:

I will agree with you guys on the patches, now that I see it. I just made the Captains "C".

c/c appreciated

Arizona to come later today/early tomorrow!

This looks much better flows perfectly...btw what program did you use?

18 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

This looks much better flows perfectly...btw what program did you use?

Paint.net

#34ever

I have finally finished the Coyotes after a long brainstorm... For this jersey I wanted to incorporate their history of jerseys, starting with the Coyote Head logo in '03/'04 - I added the striping pattern that they used in '03 and carried to '15.. I also added a touch of the new jersey released last year.

c/c appreciated

JackStudley-ArizonaAlt.png

#34ever

20 minutes ago, BostonStrong13 said:

I have finally finished the Coyotes after a long brainstorm... For this jersey I wanted to incorporate their history of jerseys, starting with the Coyote Head logo in '03/'04 - I added the striping pattern that they used in '03 and carried to '15.. I also added a touch of the new jersey released last year.

c/c appreciated

Looks nice really like it!

Any requests for the next team?

Buffalo

Chicago

Dallas

Detroit

LA

Montreal

Nashville

New Jersey

Winnipeg

#34ever

10 hours ago, New York's Greatest said:

Looks nice really like it!

10 hours ago, BostonStrong13 said:

c/c appreciated

I am liking your progress. Some execution errors on this one. Both shoulder patches are upside down. Think of it as if you are looking at the jersey from the side. It might help with the perspective. Also the numbers and name are a little high up on the back. Also you need to do numbers on the arms as well. I would also get rid of the white because it blends too much with the sand color. I would replace it with black. Good progress but the execution is still lacking a bit.

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

19 hours ago, 72freebie said:

I am liking your progress. Some execution errors on this one. Both shoulder patches are upside down. Think of it as if you are looking at the jersey from the side. It might help with the perspective. Also the numbers and name are a little high up on the back. Also you need to do numbers on the arms as well. I would also get rid of the white because it blends too much with the sand color. I would replace it with black. Good progress but the execution is still lacking a bit.

I understand now on the shoulders.

For the NOB, the yoke ends right under the name. 

Updated:

AZ.png

#34ever

On 6/24/2016 at 5:44 PM, ldconcepts said:

For Arizona, I'd try filling the hem with maroon to emulate the shoulder, moving the hem stripe up, and separating the two with a tan stripe of equal thickness of the shoulder tan space.

I did that, and this is going to be my HJC Open submission as well. 

c/c appreciated

#34ever

For the Sabres, I threw it back to their first dark uniform, without completely ripping it off. I added white in between the striping and on the collar. 

I am also going to make this a 12 team thread, with the Maple Leafs now without an alternate uniform.

c/c appreciated

JackStudley-BuffaloAlt.png

#34ever

4 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

The general idea is good for Buffalo, but the yellow and white bleed into each other, and the phantom yoke doesn't add anything.

JackStudley-BuffaloAlt.png

#34ever

Archived