My Baseball Mogul '16 League

MCM0313

Unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to offer the opportunity to create logos, except perhaps by modifying them in Paint. If anyone would like to create appropriately-colored logos for any of these teams, that'd be awesome, but nobody has to.

Anyway, I just started a custom league in 1914, featuring all-fictional players and teams. There are 24 teams total, 12 in the NL and 12 in the AL. Each league is divided evenly into East and West divisions. I'll begin in the AL East, with the team I'm mostly controlling, the Providence Steamrollers of Providence, Rhode Island. I named them after the old Providence Steam Roller who played in the NFL in the 1920s; originally, I created this team in Baseball Pro '96 back in the late '90s or early '00s (this is the case with many of these teams). The Steamrollers are led by a do-it-all lefty ace named Pat McGary; the 34-year-old submarine-style hurler never gets as high as 70 with his fastball, but has an excellent screwball and two curveballs, and also throws a slow knuckler (~50 mph) and a frisbee slider (low 60s).  The Steamrollers have the most conservative uniforms in baseball; here they are:

Steamrollers.png

Teams colors are navy blue (0-0-50) and grey (180-180-180). They wear only white and grey caps; they have unused alternates with blue caps. They wear pinstripes only on Sundays.

Note: Next upload, I'll have to find a way to zoom in on the uniforms, because this doesn't give you a very good view.

Archived