CFL Division & Playoff logo updates

dcameronh

So I was wondering if the CFL would update their division logos, as well as the playoff logos they have been using in the past, when they updated their primary logo.  But I have yet to see anything.  Maybe I missed it and can't find them?  Anyways, I decided to create my own based on the new CFL logo.  Let me know what you think about the few options I've come up with.

Option 1 - First draft

CFL-Division-Logos.png

Option 2 - 2nd Draft.  Reversed the colors in the division logos and updated the playoff logos.

CFL-Division-Logos-2.png

Option 3 - 3rd Draft.  Reversed the words in the playoff logos.

CFL-Division-Logos-3.png

Option 4 - Final draft.  Changed the playoff logo words and added a sponsor.

CFL-Division-Logos-4.png

Here is the new league logo that I based these designs on.

CanadianFootballLeague_PMW0100a_2016-9999_SCC_SRGB.png

• 2 months later...

Huh, I never saw this when it was posted. I found it by also trying to find the division logos, but also came up basically empty. The only thing I could find was the outline of the logo on the East division trophy (the French version). I also saw the tiniest version of the logo in the Montreal Alouettes' 2016 Media guide where the "Division Est" part was in blue and the writing was in white.

the-ottawa-redblacks-celebrate-their-teams-cfls-east-divisio4.jpeg

Your logos are pretty good, but I would want to see more black/charcoal in them since that's more consistent with the league's branding.

• 3 months later...

Thanks G-tron, I kind of forgot about these.  I will go back and take a look at adding some more black/charcoal.

I also saw the division logos on the trophies.  Here is the West trophy.  I'll try to recreate those division logos too.

CGY_Trophy_Presentation.jpg

Archived