BellaSpurs

Professional America Football Association; An Update

Here’s my first attempts at a uniform! Big thanks to @oldschoolvikings for lettting me use his template! Hope you guys will like it, I’d love to know how I can improve 

Sm72Kal.png

18 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Here’s my first attempts at a uniform! Big thanks to @oldschoolvikings for lettting me use his template! Hope you guys will like it, I’d love to know how I can improve 

Sm72Kal.png

It's strange to see my template with someone else's design! Nicely done.

One suggestion... I change the light gray detail lines to match the Jersey or pants color.  In other words, they stay light gray on the white elements but on the blue jersey and pants, make the detail lines dark blue.  And on the red, those lines become dark red. Just a thought.

Also the numbers on the throwback are a bit low, and you should think about making the numbers on the jersey back about 20 percent bigger than the front numbers.

I’d say for the white uniforms, instead of having a B-W-B stripe, make it a R-W-B stripe or a B-R-B stripe. The red jersey IMO should be a B-W-B stripe, and the blue one a R-W-R stripe. I love the size differential in the middle, and I think the number font will grow on me.

I think the helmet striping should have the large gap of the sleeve stripes, but the sleeve stripes ought to be thicker like the helmet stripes.

I really like all the striping of the Throwback, but the font really does not feel very 1965 jersey font. I think you ought to just try a really bold block font for the uniform, and your blackletter D for the helmet!

Just a technical thing, I think the gap between the name and the back number is a bit too big.

Tennessee looks alright to me, but I think that leftmost loop of the body is a bit too long.

Nice job in the (difficult) transition to electronic presentation!

All of your hand drawn logos are original.  please dont start taking clip art and recoloring it. It would ruin your concepts.

6 hours ago, MSO94 said:

All of your hand drawn logos are original.  please dont start taking clip art and recoloring it. It would ruin your concepts.

If you look back this is original prototype I made, just decided not to use, if that’s what you mean. I don’t intend to use clip art 

When do you think you might try to work with a vector program? You’ve got the talent... just need the right tools. So far it is pretty cool though.

My bad then.

The snake logo just looks a little clip art'y to me

Detroit uniform updates:

-Darker blue

-fixed striping and number size issues

-new throwback logo

U5bWqsQ.png

Looks a lot better! The striping is improved, and you really elevated the throwback with the new fonts.

I look forward to your next team!

I'm back! But sadly without a new team, and with some unfortunate and fortunate news. I thought about letting this die, but I've come back to give some closure and conclusions. First, this little project is over... in a sense. The PAFA will live on. But for now, its over. Thanks to everyone whos helped this league, you guys are the ones who have really made it what is was. My skills have improved incredibly throughout the course of this. So thanks again. Now the good news is, I have another project already started, much bigger than this, and reintroduces the open branding aspect. But with some tweaks. I've always enjoyed group projects and giving people an opportunity. If you have an idea you wanna see become reality, it could probably happen with this next project, or if you wanna just help, as I am just ankles deep into this ocean of a project, you're very welcome to. Just pm me if you're interested. Its my next project, an open branding, universe😉, for say. 

Thanks again to everyone who helped along the way, this project may of been the start of something much bigger and better and its all thanks to you guys. I hope this entertained and inspired. PM me if your interested in the next project, and bye. Thanks for viewing👋