Los Angeles Clippers Concept

phayze

My first ever attempt at a logo. The name escapes me, but I get some sort of a vibe that it's similar to some college team's logo (I may be just imagining things). So if I accidently ripped them off, sorry.

I realize it would probably be better as a secondary, but I can't draw so I had to start somewhere. I threw in the baseballish secondary as a little tribute to the dodgers and also because I couldn't really think of anything else.

Thanks to AAO for doing a clippers concept in these(similar) colors. It inspired me.

And it was a complete coincidence that I started working on this right when another Clippers concept popped up. I'm not trying to outdo anybody :P.

clippersconcept.PNG

Untitled-1.png

My only nitpick is that the block font you used for the player names doesn't fit in witht the rest of the package IMO.

Still a great concept though :notworthy:

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

I dont like the "Aztec" look of the "LAC" and as a primary I dont think it works that well, and please no PURPLE!!!! On the plus side I do like the font in some ways...throw in a ship for the primary and search for a better color pallette and your in bussiness. :P

Archived