NBA Rebrand

A-Train

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely love it!

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Well... the only thing I would change is this:

In the "OKC" logo, you have a line shadow or something... but it is not consistent with the "Oklahoma City Thunder" wordmark. I hate lack of consistency. Just a thought.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

That primary is a keeper, for sure. Perhaps add a secondary logo with a lightning bolt going through a basketball. Your current OKC secondary just doesn't seem like a secondary. Nice job on the court, and thanks for not making it a two-tone brown floor. :D

Update the court with the new and improved secondary logo. Speaking of which, the secondary is much better now. It could work on its own without the OKC underneath it.

Oh no, it's not part of the secondary, just kinda left it there for a partial logo on a jersey per-say.

Update the court with the new and improved secondary logo. Speaking of which, the secondary is much better now. It could work on its own without the OKC underneath it.

Oh no, it's not part of the secondary, just kinda left it there for a partial logo on a jersey per-say.

Okay, understood. Nice work.

That looks incredibly cool, excellent job. I only have a few suggestions:

-Make the space between "Oklahoma" and "City" on the primary and wordmark wayyyyyy bigger. Like almost-filling-the-gap-between-T-and-R bigger. Right now it looks like one word when you glance at it and in the primary it just looks lost, like it needs a home but just hid in the biggest space possible.

-On the primary, maybe show less of the basketball? I don't know -- it's hard to visualize but (and this is just my opinion) my eye is torn between the cloud and the basketball, and I think it would be stronger if the cloud was the dominant object. In fact, I think it would look fantastic without the basketball entirely (and all the lightning on the bottom as well). I actually think that would be an upgrade. That would get rid of the sky blue from the primary, but for a worthy cause, IMO. It could be incorporated in other places.

-The right seam on the basketball on the secondary looks pretty awkward. I don't think you need to change the angle of view, but maybe if you straightened the whole line out some it would look better; more alike to the left seam. It's curved too much as is I think.

Awesome job, I think you have a real winner on your hands here, but not quite yet.

Archived