NBA Rebrand

A-Train

ifeda80al10nqtbp4nwm5fnpv.gif

Thanks for showing us that logo.

I like the logo you have now, but I'd go away from the Mavericks color palette. I'd like to see the inclusion of orange .vs. blue.

I tried the orange multiple times, but it just doesn't seem to work.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dexter - I really see no resemblance between Trenton's logo and the concept logo. Besides the nickname "THUNDER", I'd say it is 100% dissimilar. But thanks for playing.

ADP - I like the logo very, very much. It is a major upgrade, and I think you are nearing a finished product. Like others have said, make it a bit more aggresive, and it'll be a keeper. Nice work, so far.

Punch9

I think it would if you lost the blue entirely.

Agreed.

I think a black/cobalt/orange/gold color scheme would be bitchin.

Anyone else agree? (Maybe use blue as an accent color - similar to what the Anaheim Ducks do w/ Orange - But NOT as a primary...)

AnaheimGrungeSigv2.png

Updated. I think we have a winner.

Still think that cloud needs tweaking, looks too puffy, just looks like an innocent rain cloud.

Make it angry! lol

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

24mf9uc.jpg

Now this is the best version yet, I'm feeling the colors and the upgrades, nice job.

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

yep. Winner. the basketball is no longer light enough to make the logo look more tame. While it isn't all that scary, it certainly doesn't look cushy like your original. It's a solid logo that takes up a little bit of space (rather than being compact like your original). I also think your wordmark is a little more unique now. Good stuff.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

What if you dropped the name and cloud further down the basketball so that it looks more like a circle (ball)? right now it is a bit elongated and that sticks out visually for me. Maybe even work in shading/lines in the clouds to make it a faint continuation of the lines on the basketball?

but I'm a little worried that it doesn't look so much like a sports logo.

It looks more like a sports logo compared to this:

qdx55wdx4akljqkvzi1s3e6t3.gif

I think its an upgrade in that sense, glad to see it "come together", but did you try it with the previous lightning? I think the lightning from the last one looks the best, in terms of color and style/size.

Archived