Championship Banners

weemunk

I applaud you sir for pulling these off in Excel. That's the most out of the box use of a non-graphic based program i've seen on these boards in quite a long time. :lol:

Lol. Thanks. I know, it's not ideal but I just can't justify spending big $ on something like photoshop or whatever. I'd never get my monies worth out of it. As a programmer, there's so many things I can do with excel, including creating some sweet banners. :)

I have other excel made designs that I'm gonna put up in another thread. I always liked the things I made but you never know about outside opinions. I'm pleasantly suprised at the amount of positive feedback I've received on these because, to me, they were not that difficult to create.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get a Hamilton Red Wings 1962 Memorial Cup Champions banner? Just red and white on the banner please.

http://i.imgur.com/LVoSDiE.png (logo)

How's this?

Hamilton_RedWings_Banner.png

This is fantastic. Hats off, good sir.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Can I get a Hamilton Red Wings 1962 Memorial Cup Champions banner? Just red and white on the banner please.

http://i.imgur.com/LVoSDiE.png (logo)

How's this?

Hamilton_RedWings_Banner.png

This is fantastic. Hats off, good sir.

You are very welcome. Glad you like it.

Would love to learn to make these...would be handy for my OOTP league.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Would love to learn to make these...would be handy for my OOTP league.

I'm putting together an instruction set. It's turns out making the original one was more involved than I knew so it's taking some time but I'm almost done with it. :)

Dude, thanks so much. These are beautiful!! (Hopefully I will be asking you to make it 6 time after this years tournament)

Actually now that i think about it, could you do a big ten regular season champion one for this year with the big ten logo? I want to set it as my desktop!

hvtsnt.jpg

Dude, thanks so much. These are beautiful!! (Hopefully I will be asking you to make it 6 time after this years tournament)

Actually now that i think about it, could you do a big ten regular season champion one for this year with the big ten logo? I want to set it as my desktop!

You're very welcome.

Sure can, work on it here in a bit.

Is this what you were looking for?

Indiana_Hoosiers_banner4.png

Exactly what i was looking for!!! Thanks so much!

hvtsnt.jpg

Exactly what i was looking for!!! Thanks so much!

No problem. Glad you like it.

Archived