NHL All Star Game Logo (Updated)

OhioSportsMan61

Sorry, but no.

39dlcmecysh3tvgwoglzjwnqq.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Sorry, but no.

39dlcmecysh3tvgwoglzjwnqq.gif

I said in the original post that it was inspired by this logo

Sorry about that, I didn't catch that. It still screams COLORADO to me.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The NHL Logo looks like it was accidently pasted at that spot. Possibly shrink it and place it under the letter "R" in the word "STAR". Try that and it is a solid concept.

I'll try that out...the only reason I placed it there is to be consistent with the past few ASG logos. The NHL shield was off center but was still prominent. I'll post an update later on.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

It looks good, but a bit starred out. I know it's the all STAR game, but maybe take away the one's on the puck? Because right know I count 19.

I'd also try to get the bottom of the blue section on the pennant to blend in more with the puck.

Aside from that, I actually love it, if there's any logo that can have an all-star logo built around it, it's the Jackets.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived