Weren't a fan of these back in the day? :)

There are still more to come.

13784893965Home19992002.jpg

Those didn't have green pants. :P

Fun fact...there was no black in that uniform. Seriously. It was two shades of green and yellow. The facemask was dark dark green too.

GotPixels...the regular Baylor sets (gold helmets w/green jerseys, green w/green) are awesome. Favorite unis so far.

That must've been a really dark shade of green then...

And GP, those last 2 sets you posted are both absolutely gorgeous. I'm no Baylor fan, but if I could buy that set, I would. It's downright beautiful, it's such a travesty how they did that wrong this year.

Weren't a fan of these back in the day? :)

There are still more to come.

13784893965Home19992002.jpg

Those didn't have green pants. :P

Fun fact...there was no black in that uniform. Seriously. It was two shades of green and yellow. The facemask was dark dark green too.

GotPixels...the regular Baylor sets (gold helmets w/green jerseys, green w/green) are awesome. Favorite unis so far.

That must've been a really dark shade of green then...

And GP, those last 2 sets you posted are both absolutely gorgeous. I'm no Baylor fan, but if I could buy that set, I would. It's downright beautiful, it's such a travesty how they did that wrong this year.

It must have been really really dark, almost black :P .

On Baylor, the helmet stripe seems a little plain in relation to the bold strokes utilized on both the pants and the jersey. Maybe go for a tapered stripe or something more innovative

Then it would totally break from any link to the past. If I were totally getting out of the box, then it would be fair game. In this project, I'm just shooting for slight modernization. There are teams that don't have a long history to lean on. That's where I may take more liberty.