GotPixels

Weren't a fan of these back in the day? :)

There are still more to come.

13784893965Home19992002.jpg

Those didn't have green pants. :P

Fun fact...there was no black in that uniform. Seriously. It was two shades of green and yellow. The facemask was dark dark green too.

GotPixels...the regular Baylor sets (gold helmets w/green jerseys, green w/green) are awesome. Favorite unis so far.

That must've been a really dark shade of green then...

And GP, those last 2 sets you posted are both absolutely gorgeous. I'm no Baylor fan, but if I could buy that set, I would. It's downright beautiful, it's such a travesty how they did that wrong this year.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weren't a fan of these back in the day? :)

There are still more to come.

13784893965Home19992002.jpg

Those didn't have green pants. :P

Fun fact...there was no black in that uniform. Seriously. It was two shades of green and yellow. The facemask was dark dark green too.

GotPixels...the regular Baylor sets (gold helmets w/green jerseys, green w/green) are awesome. Favorite unis so far.

That must've been a really dark shade of green then...

And GP, those last 2 sets you posted are both absolutely gorgeous. I'm no Baylor fan, but if I could buy that set, I would. It's downright beautiful, it's such a travesty how they did that wrong this year.

It must have been really really dark, almost black :P .

On Baylor, the helmet stripe seems a little plain in relation to the bold strokes utilized on both the pants and the jersey. Maybe go for a tapered stripe or something more innovative

Then it would totally break from any link to the past. If I were totally getting out of the box, then it would be fair game. In this project, I'm just shooting for slight modernization. There are teams that don't have a long history to lean on. That's where I may take more liberty.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Guest darkpiranha

Not that we're ranking them, but SMU, TCU, TT, BU. Not that there's anything wrong with the others, but SMU by a mile. That's a look that's just built for speed.

Archived