DCarp1231 had the most liked content!

3 Followers

Profile Information

• Favorite Teams
    WFT, Orioles, Wizards, Capitals, Maryland Terrapins

Recent Profile Visitors

19,816 profile views

DCarp1231's Achievements

1. • Keep the Titans name • Use the Oilers throwbacks full time with proper away jersey • Add third navy blue jersey with silver helmet and pants Essentially this, but swap the Columbia/Luv Ya/whatever blue for navy on the silver
  2. Anyway. Once again, the Texans will never be the Oilers. It’s really not that hard to understand why the Adams retained the history of their own team and why they refuse to let another team bully them into giving it up. I’m not siding with the “rich pricks” for “screwing over fans”, but good grief. You really are taking this personally.
  3. Didn’t Art Modell “relinquish” the Browns history when the franchise moved to Baltimore?
  4. The Texans-Titans-Oilers debate will always be a circle argument. I don’t know why, though. It’s pretty clear cut which team owns the history and identity of the Oilers. I’m in favor of Tennessee wearing the throwbacks full time at this point, but still go by Titans.
  5. Damn that’s crazy. Anyway, the Oilers aren’t Houston’s to have. The Texans literally threw a temper tantrum just be able to use a blue that isn’t even the correct shade.
  6. The best part about this signing is there’s fans who genuinely think OBJ is still relevant.
  7. I don’t mind the Packers white pants, but good grief they need to be worn with green socks. (also a fan of the throwback green pants being rolled into the regular rotation, but that’s for another discussion)
  8. That’s some seriously cool stuff! Makes a lot of sense for the two teams to do something like this.
  9. UFL should just absorb the remaining AFL teams and convert them to standard football
  10. I take it as it being their “main” looks. Which is actually decent considering the socks for the orange & blue sets won’t be the same color as the pants & jerseys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.