College x-lines

fiasco!

<font color='#000000'>finally finished with the College X-Lines.....here's the first 38, the rest will be posted soon enough...

c/p

Alabama thru Kentucky 1

Kentucky 2 - Youngstown State

TCU & Air Force

<font color='#000000'>slow day at work, i finished the NHL x-line logos today....you can see them here...

c/p

National Hockey League Zephyr X-Line Logos

here are the rest in all their vector glory.....

newXline.gif

PM me with your e-mail addy and the reason you want them in this format:

board name:

name:

e-mail:

why i want the x-lines:

which x-line(s):

format (gif or ai):

version of program:

i will only respond to PM requests for these (or all the other x-lines i have), so don't post your request for the logos in this thread.

if i don't respond to your request right away, don't be offended.....i work a full time job and have a wife and 2 kids at home, so i only get online during work hours (m-f, 9-5)

sorry if i seem to be an ass, but i don't want the logos getting into the wrong hands.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job man.

Am i the only who thinks that the plain Florida State "FS Arrowhead" logo would look great on their helmet, KC style? I really like that logo.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

very nice, indeed. top notch!

is work that slow? or do you now have a new hobby?

not that slow...i've been working on them for quite awhile now, i just didn't want to post until i was completely finished, which i am now.

Great stuff, as usual. Can't wait for the Texas A&M x-line. I remember using the Texas Tech x-line for my Red Raiders concept. I also used the Arkansas x-line for my Razorbacks concept (part of the SEC, to be unveiled soon).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Great job joel! Seems like a great undertaking, but your work is awesome.

Does X-Line mean constipated? It seems all Zephyr did was make all the teams' logos grit their teeth, or made the lettering gothic looking...it seems way too contrived when you look at all the logos together. Some of the logos work by themselves, but when they appear together (like on your page) you can definitely see the pattern and everything looks too similar.

Since when do pelicans and penguins have teeth to grit either? They must have been stumped with the anteater.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Great job joel! Seems like a great undertaking, but your work is awesome.

Does X-Line mean constipated? It seems all Zephyr did was make all the teams' logos grit their teeth, or made the lettering gothic looking...it seems way too contrived when you look at all the logos together. Some of the logos work by themselves, but when they appear together (like on your page) you can definitely see the pattern and everything looks too similar.

Since when do pelicans and penguins have teeth to grit either? They must have been stumped with the anteater.

i noticed that too, it's almost ridiculous that you can basically interchange the mouths on all the logos....the anteater's snout is even curved downwards......the only ones that are somewhat smiling are woodbridge, duke, and delaware. i just don't understand why mascots always have to be so damned angry!

Man, I must say these are great...you do the NC State Logo justice...on the hats themselves they look like crap, but that logo is awesome!!!

i guess i must reiterate, i did not create these....i just vectorized the logos that were on the Zephyr site....thank for the props anyway.

I wish they would have done the Minnesota Gophers. That cheerful, perky rodent could have used a x-line makeover.

Especially when you consider he started life as a muscular, frowning creature to be wary of. After one year, they emasculated the poor little guy and even had him declawed. So sad...

goldy.gif

Nice work on all the logos. Some of those are so much better than the real ones it's not funny. I love the Penn State lion in particular.

Nice work!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I wish they would have done the Minnesota Gophers. That cheerful, perky rodent could have used a x-line makeover.

Especially when you consider he started life as a muscular, frowning creature to be wary of. After one year, they emasculated the poor little guy and even had him declawed. So sad...

goldy.gif

Nice work on all the logos. Some of those are so much better than the real ones it's not funny. I love the Penn State lion in particular.

Nice work!

JeffB

I like that cheeky, collegiate gopher.  Fits the team well.

Why try to be something you're not?

Archived