Pac 10 Footy Series part 1 of 5

Discrim

heh, I've had something of a semi-hiatus, but now here we go, my college conference footy series are back. the way I usually do it is I put everything in one thread, but this time I'ma try it bucco B's way, sort of. There's gonna be 5 threads, 2 teams per, and as you may have figured, I'm pairing all the rivals together, so it's gonna be UW-Wazzu; Oregon-OSU...excuse me, OS; Stanford-Cal; UCLA-USC; and finally Arizona-ASU. First, the northernmost pair...hailing from the emerald city of Seattle, the Huskies of Washington...

pac10washingtonh.png

pac10washingtonc.png

and now, the pride of Pullman, the Cougars of Washington State...

pac10wazzuh.png

pac10wazzuc.png

speak on it...throw your rusted Lincolns in the tip jar

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

look more like cheerleader outfits to me

The UW white tops are exactly the same as what the cheerleaders wear (or at least they used to). That said, it's such an obvious way for a UW team to go when not confined by the customs of their sport (as in, hoops would never allow a uniform like that, but footie would). It works. Wazzu's about what you'd expect.

Off to a solid start, 'Scrim...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived