Suns Logo

MDC

What do you guys think, It's just something I came up with on MS Paint

sunsprimary.png

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

What do you guys think, It's just something I came up with on MS Paint

sunsprimary.png

The idea is certainly there, but the execution definitely isn't. Less is going to be more for you at this point.

-Make the basketball less oval-shaped and more circular.

-less sun rays

-Fonts other than Microsoft Word fonts

-Pick a color scheme (3-4 colors and stick with it)

I'm excited to see what this turns into. It's a good idea and you have a good start to work with. Keep up the good work.

Haha, yeah, everyone is right...way too many rays.

I'll try to fix that and touch up for the other suggestions by tomorrow

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Here is version numero dos for my Phoenix Suns logo.

What i changed

-Added bottom half of ball/sun

-Fixed the ridiculous sun rays

-Made the ball look like a ball

-Got rid of Suns script, moved PHX to center

sunsprimary2.png

I like it much better, but i think I should maybe add the 'Suns' script back

Let me know if you think this is better, worse, or if I should add jerseys, other logos, or tweak it, or whatnot.

sigpurp.png

It's an improvement, but your next step should be to use a font other than one that comes with Microsoft word for the logo.

i didnt use a font from Word. it is basic, but It's not from word

I will change the rays again sometime soon

sigpurp.png

It's an improvement, but your next step should be to use a font other than one that comes with Microsoft word for the logo.

i didnt use a font from Word. it is basic, but It's not from word

I will change the rays again sometime soon

My bad, it looked like Impact at first glance. While we're on the wordmark though, I suggest making the outline of it thicker.

Here is version numero dos for my Phoenix Suns logo.

What i changed

-Added bottom half of ball/sun

-Fixed the ridiculous sun rays

-Made the ball look like a ball

-Got rid of Suns script, moved PHX to center

sunsprimary2.png

I like it much better, but i think I should maybe add the 'Suns' script back

Let me know if you think this is better, worse, or if I should add jerseys, other logos, or tweak it, or whatnot.

Good concept thou. Pleas use the current font and let's see. If you don't have the font, it's okay.

Here is one more update, it might be the last one. I am getting kind of sick of looking at this logo. Maybe putting together a whole package, or just moving on will help.

I added the rest of the sun, which looks great and added in a SUNS script. It looks kinda sloppy, that was because of the resizing and my overall laziness. Like I said, I kinda want to move on.

So without any more delay, here it is:

sunsprimary2-1.png

C&C appreciated

sigpurp.png

Here is one more update, it might be the last one. I am getting kind of sick of looking at this logo. Maybe putting together a whole package, or just moving on will help.

I added the rest of the sun, which looks great and added in a SUNS script. It looks kinda sloppy, that was because of the resizing and my overall laziness. Like I said, I kinda want to move on.

So without any more delay, here it is:

sunsprimary2-1.png

C&C appreciated

I was referring to the current font of the uniform.

Archived