73's JERSEY Challenge II.V

lopernv

I think I might have invented something new.

A Over-Cross, the oppisite of Cross Over.

The challenge, making a NHL team in a baseball jersey still making it look like its a hockey jersey.

Confusing? Sure is. Just put an NHL team on a baseball jersey keeping with the characteristics of a hockey jersey.

Deadline, 20 days.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The challenge, making a NHL team in a baseball jersey still making it look like its a hockey jersey.

Confusing? Sure is. Just put an NHL team on a baseball jersey keeping with the characteristics of a hockey jersey.

Deadline, 20 days.

Isn't a baseball jersey, with all the characteristics of a hockey jersey, just a hockey jersey?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Deadline, 20 days.

Isn't a baseball jersey, with all the characteristics of a hockey jersey, just a hockey jersey?

Putting characteristics of a hockey jersey on a baseball jersey.

How about IHL and AHL as well, since the Wolves are really the only pro team we have in Chicago at this time?

wolves-bb.jpg

IHL and AHL will be excepted. WHA will also be excepted.

Nitroseed, liked how you maked the stick into a bat.

Some really good entries so far. I cant wait to see who enters next.

P.S You can NOT do a team already done. You can do the B-Hawks, even though Chicago Wolves are already done.

WOW--most of those are great--in fact at the risk of wrath I'll say I'd like to see a baseball team actually use something like these--doesn't have to be full time, but even part time--it would brighten up the game--

The ones I like the best so far are the Sens--great work Eddie--but overall they're all great...

I'd love to see a Habs' one with the middle stripe!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

WOW--most of those are great--in fact at the risk of wrath I'll say I'd like to see a baseball team actually use something like these--doesn't have to be full time, but even part time--it would brighten up the game--

The ones I like the best so far are the Sens--great work Eddie--but overall they're all great...

I'd love to see a Habs' one with the middle stripe!

Yeah, that would be pretty cool, considering I'm a Habs fan.

San Jose is waering all X-line?

Archived