Marcus Vick in trouble again

paynomind

on TOP of his previous 3 game suspension.. Marcus has been suspended from the Virginia Tech football team indefinately because of an alcohol and drug charge saturday night.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1835172

Here is hoping he turns his life around before his huge talent is wasted.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Marcus needs to get his act together right quick. Better to establish his own identity than ride in the wake of his brother and cousin.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

ya recall my nameplate messages in my Magic concept? i think i'll do something similar if i ever get around to doing a VT concept. THE LEGEND 7 and THE DISGRACE 4 would do nicely, don't ya think?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I hate seeing such talented individuals make it difficult for themselves to succeed in the sports they are better than most other people at their level at. I saw the same thing happen with Adrian McPherson, he made a dumb decision, though fortunately he is getting his career back on track in the AFL.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived