Division 1 (FBS and FCS) Redesigns and Tweaks (Feedback Needed) (AAC Part 1)

__taylorc

Great job on the re-modified tweaks of your concepts. Despite not having each team's complete uniform combo sets (just to save space) only to rely on the simple important ones for now, they look pretty sleeker than ever before. Keep it up! P.S.: No UTA & UALR yet? lol I'm kidding. I know that those 2 schools are non-football, but since they're also part of the Sun Belt, I think it would be fun on how their football uniform sets would look like. ^.^

I'm going to finish the schools with actual football teams, but I actually am going to make teams without football teams because that actually would be pretty interesting but I'm not gonna do it for a while until maybe the end of this threads run (the final thing ill do) and for the combos I have to do some remodifications again with the templates to add multiple pants and helmets into one image just because it takes so long to create the combos.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to finish the schools with actual football teams, but I actually am going to make teams without football teams because that actually would be pretty interesting but I'm not gonna do it for a while until maybe the end of this threads run (the final thing ill do) and for the combos I have to do some remodifications again with the templates to add multiple pants and helmets into one image just because it takes so long to create the combos.

Sounds fair enough to me with everything you've specifically said. It'll be worth the wait, and in the end of the day, you deserve to earn all the credit to put effort on those concept designs.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Sounds fair enough to me with everything you've specifically said. It'll be worth the wait, and in the end of the day, you deserve to earn all the credit to put effort on those concept designs.

Thank you :)

Tj4ZkPU.png

Here's part 1 of the American Athletic Conference

Cincinnati

Uniforms_zps7ef6c624.jpg

They already had a pretty slick uniform set so i just added and dropped a few things

-Removed piping on the shoulders

-Reverted back to there old single colored numbers instead of the Silver numbers

-Officially made there Red Helmets apart of there set

Connecticut

Uniforms_zps890feae7.jpg

(These have been my favorite so far) Lets just say there current uniforms are......a little strange

-Added striping on Sleeves and Pants similar to there new basketball uniforms

-Made a Gray uniform set and a Silver uniform set, similar to what Washington State does

-Got rid of there ridiculously odd looking helmet decal and just put there main logo

East Carolina

Uniforms_zps7fac646d.jpg

Don't mind there current uniforms to much but there a little boring for my taste

-Added a 3 tone striping on the pants

-Swapped there Pirate logo on pants with there State Logo

-Filled there Armpit piping

-Added State logo on there Black Helmets

Houston

Uniforms_zpsaa39b820.jpg

Homecoming_zpsde838bb2.jpg

There jerseys last year were beyond awful, so they toned them down this year and they look pretty good......but were is the Blue?

-Added more Blue to there uniforms by making there Sleeve Piping outlined with a Blue finish and added a R/B and W/B stripe on there pants

-Utilized there new Cougars logo so I made 2 Red and 2 White helmets

-Added R/B Cougars logo on pants

-Just for fun made a 1991 Houston Cougars Uniform for there Homecoming Game since they usually "Ware" (Only a few people will get it) something special for there Homecoming

The Other half of the AAC will be up in a bit just wanted to get these out, Feedback is greatly appreciated

Tj4ZkPU.png

Fabulous job with the concepts on the 1st 4 AAC schools. To review each one:

a.) Cincy - Looks very perfect. Modern, but traditional at its own right.

b.) UConn - Looks very fabulous, especially with the wide stripes on the sleeves.

c.) ECU - Looks very amazing, but it would be better if the number font would be based on the previous ECU wordmark logo, such as:

5124253647_8d17ff9729_z.jpg

d.) Houston - Looks pretty cool, especially with the alternate helmet (the one with the cougar logo). But I wish it would have the former number/letter font from the Kevin Kolb early days, like this:

hou-06-07-redwhite-toddspoth-620x886.jpg

Can't wait for the rest of the schools' concepts.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

ECU doesn't need armpit stains (no one does). And I really don't understand the silver and grey sets for UCONN, and especially the Washington State reference.

For ECU I kinda wanted to do something just a little different but I wasn't sure if people would like it. As for UConn those were based off of there basketball uniforms and I saw there silver unis and I thought they looked good so I just threw them on, as for a Gray and Silver combo I honestly just liked how they both looked so I decided to make a separate set.

Tj4ZkPU.png

Archived