Another Quad City Concept Cluttering Up The Concept Boards

Edubdesign

I'd flip the yellow and white stripes on the shoulder yoke to make it more consistent with the other striping. And I think the back numbers need a little more space between them. Also, the nameplate font might be confusing; I can't tell if those are Ds or Os.

Not bad, definitely out there. What if you had the feathers look like you have, but make it a big yoke...almost like the Nashville Predators first uniforms. Let's see if I can explain what I mean. Where it's black, make it green so the green arms are just part of the jersey. Then connect the feathers on the arms from the front of the chest and back so it makes a very large arm sleeve or yoke design. You wouldn't need arm stripes either because of how much space it's taking up, then you can leave the hem the same.

Not bad, definitely out there. What if you had the feathers look like you have, but make it a big yoke...almost like the Nashville Predators first uniforms. Let's see if I can explain what I mean. Where it's black, make it green so the green arms are just part of the jersey. Then connect the feathers on the arms from the front of the chest and back so it makes a very large arm sleeve or yoke design. You wouldn't need arm stripes either because of how much space it's taking up, then you can leave the hem the same.

i would go with this and switch the black with green and vice versa.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I do like that better than what I suggested. Really, all your ideas look good. I'm definitely going green too but not sure if I want to try and find time to make a logo. Since I went very traditional with Grand Rapids I think I'm going to go outside of the box for this one, and why not? Whatever you pick, I like them. Who knows what will be good enough to win though.

Archived