This makes me depressed....

habsfannova

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to have to save this...

...GO BLUE! Hope you enjoyed your stay in the premiere Prairie city, Roughrider fans... but now it's time to pack the banjo and 17 children into the old Ford and head on home to the farm.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Yeah, at least the Sox can put something on their shirt - it'll just be old. The Blues haven't gone 86 years without winning a cup however.

Well, at least not yet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to have to save this...

...GO BLUE! Hope you enjoyed your stay in the premiere Prairie city, Roughrider fans... but now it's time to pack the banjo and 17 children into the old Ford and head on home to the farm.

Hey Sy, this reminds me of some classic Rider jokes from last night...

How do you get a Rider fan off your porch? Pay him for the pizza.

Why did they put Artificial Turf in Taylor Field? To keep the cheerleaders from grazing!

You gotta swing by Our Bombers sometime, man, it's a great board!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Yeah, at least the Sox can put something on their shirt - it'll just be old. The Blues haven't gone 86 years without winning a cup however.

Well, at least not yet.

They've waited as long as the Leafs :D 37 years and counting. Oh. Let's not forget about the Cubs

I saw, I came, I left.

Well in nearyl 130 years my beloved Southampton have won, erm 1 FA Cup. And there are like 3 trophies for soccer teams in England to win each year! Man we would have a very empty shirt!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yeah, at least the Sox can put something on their shirt - it'll just be old.  The Blues haven't gone 86 years without winning a cup however.

Well, at least not yet.

They've waited as long as the Leafs :D 37 years and counting. Oh. Let's not forget about the Cubs

Yeah, but when you've never even experienced one...

:lol: Yeah, I mean, if you have 5 or more titles, show 'em off. I"m just thinking the SaskRiders shirt is just....embarassing.

I know...the least they could put on the thing is "At least we're not Wyoming" or something.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived