College Football Concepts

hjones13

And the last one for today is one of those circumstances I talked about where I'll show three, but there are multiple combinations. All helmets/jerseys/pants can be interchanged to make whatever combination desired.

Mississippi State Bulldogs

MaroononWhite_zps19ae6fc0.png

Home: Matte Maroon Helmet on Maroon on White.

WhiteonSilver_zpsb415f6c8.png

Away: Matte Maroon Helmet on White on Silver.

WhiteonWhiteonWhite_zps29af3b4d.png

Alternate (One of Many): All White.

jajtww.jpg

I'm not sure if the Cowboys throwback font was a good choice...

I think it gives them an old school look to compliment the sleeve striping from the baseball uniforms. I didn't want to do the same old block as Alabama, because in real life they look exactly like Alabama. I like it.

jajtww.jpg

No, it's actually something LSU currently does, and they have the same jersey cut. I noticed LSU looked cleaner in the bowl game because of it as it left a space on the shoulder for the bowl logo, so I gave the Rebs the same treatment.

jajtww.jpg

These all look great!

For Mississippi state could we see white on white on silver?

P.S:

Is there any particular order you're doing the teams?

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

No, it's actually something LSU currently does, and they have the same jersey cut. I noticed LSU looked cleaner in the bowl game because of it as it left a space on the shoulder for the bowl logo, so I gave the Rebs the same treatment.

And Florida.

I think it looks bad in normal games, as it leaves one chest blank, but it looks really good in bowl games as it doesn't clutter up the front. I wouldn't be against two separate sets of jerseys for that reason.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived