College Football Concepts

hjones13

I have decided to do a concept for all college football teams (this could get lengthy because I will post them as I finish, and will only keep making them if the feedback is good. P.S. I am making them on Paint so time consuming ha). This concept will consist of a Home uniform, Away uniform and one Alternate for that reason. That doesn't mean I won't make others for that team (for example primary may be white jersey with white pants, but there is also an option to have blue pants.). So I will post that alternate look only upon request. With that said, here is my first team:

North Carolina Tar Heels

BlueTop_zpsebf68419.png

Home: Carolina Blue on White

WhiteTop_zps7e32377c.png

Away: White on White

NavyTop_zps06653c03.png

Alternate: Navy on White

jajtww.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. I actually turned the logo on the helmet on purpose to make it fit and because I didn't want to make it smaller. Up next, I'll stay in the state of North Carolina:

Duke Blue Devils

WhiteHelmetwithBlue_zps24edd5ad.png

Home: Royal Blue on White

WhiteHelmetwithWhite_zps930f91c2.png

DukeBlackonWhitecopy_zps8f3ed4b8.png

Alternate: Black on White

jajtww.jpg

I like North Carolina's simple design. It is an improvement over what they have currently, as others have said. Sleeve stripes and a WHITE facemask instead of the Navy ones could make it a bit better. I like the Orange jersey alt idea for Auburn but I'm not sure the Copperplate font translates well to a jersey. Maybe a modified block or Varsity.

Thanks for the feedback. That copperplate font used for Auburns jerseys is actually a block font that I added edges to to make it look like copperplate. Staying in the state, the next concept is plain and simple, and iconic. Only two looks will be posted, but the helmets are interchangeable for both Home and Away. Roll Tide:

Alabama Crimson Tide

CrimsonTemplatewithCrimsonHelmet_zps1bae

Home: Crimson on White

WhiteTemplatewithWhiteHelmet_zps2950d706

jajtww.jpg

The template is just a combination of the NFL template in the paint users thread, a little improvising I did here and there, and a helmet I traced on paint. I don't mind if it's used. I can post it in the paint users thread as well. For those asking.

That would be a crazy looking tron bowl; Alabama in an all white jersey and helmet and Auburn in orange

I don't imagine Alabama would wear the white helmet against a team with their own white helmet, but yes that would be crazy haha.

jajtww.jpg

Next up, in honor of Oregon winning the Rose Bowl and me loving the uniforms they had on, these are heavily based off of those.

Oregon Ducks

OregonGreen_zpsa0ba0db6.png

Home: Candy Apple Green on Candy Apple Green.

OregonWhite_zps4e4ded3c.png

Away: White on Candy Apple Green.

OregonVolt_zps2293d6a5.png

Alternate: Volt on Candy Apple Green.

jajtww.jpg

Archived