The NightHawks

FLA Panthers10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys chill out. Yes, his concept isn't the best (no offence) but only one or two people have helped by reapeating what everyone already knew and you know what, everyone was a begginer once, give him some real C&C instead of reapeating the same thing over and over again.

2lx6s6o.jpg

Guys chill out. Yes, his concept isn't the best (no offence) but only one or two people have helped by reapeating what everyone already knew and you know what, everyone was a begginer once, give him some real C&C instead of reapeating the same thing over and over again.

There's nothing left to say. The work he did was sloppy and overly-amateur. If I were to give him C&C it would be to redo the entire concept. It's nothing special.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

There's nothing left to say. The work he did was sloppy and overly-amateur. If I were to give him C&C it would be to redo the entire concept. It's nothing special.

It's more than that. People have told him what he should do and he doesn't listen and tries to argue them. It nearly borders on trolling at this point.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

As for your concept, it isn't terrible. It isn't great, but it isn't terrible, either. I'll repeat what everyone else has said, use a template. Work on presentation, as well. Your Nighthawks' logo was cut off on both sides. Just put more time into it.

For your Miami Hurricanes logo - you traced an image you found off the internet. What critique do you want?

MARKHAM UNITED.png

No I drew that so yeah

Alright, but you still just copied an image off of Google images. I'm done with your thread, guy. You have people putting hours and hours into concepts and receiving little C&C, but it's threads like this that get attention.

MARKHAM UNITED.png

Why should I care I am a beginner now I am tired of you and this was created 6 months ago when I was bad and this has changed and I am never coming back. Y'all are probably happy but where has this website gone. At least some people have great C&C. Thanks a lot now this page sucks

Archived