The NightHawks

FLA Panthers10

Why should I care I am a beginner now I am tired of you and this was created 6 months ago when I was bad and this has changed and I am never coming back. Y'all are probably happy but where has this website gone. At least some people have great C&C. Thanks a lot now this page sucks

OK thanks for your contribution to this site!

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why should I care I am a beginner now I am tired of you and this was created 6 months ago when I was bad and this has changed and I am never coming back. Y'all are probably happy but where has this website gone. At least some people have great C&C. Thanks a lot now this page sucks

You are a selfish :censored:

Troll or not, all of your responses are grade a dickish. I'm sure you are all professional designers with extensive portfolios who started on top with little to no learning curve. Give people like this a break, even if he's a troll, there are always people on this board trying to start out that get bombarded by know-it-alls who offer little to no help or constructive criticism. It's a prime reason the concepts board isn't up to the same snuff it once was.

But just try to improve like use a template and get gimp it's the free version of Photoshop. Don't worry I was once like this everyone giving me crap just use what they are saying don't always say that they are :censored:s your new just listen to them they could help you

nluY0f4.jpg

a5ooCru.jpg

Ku1MC5F.jpg

l1jkytP.jpg

Troll or not, all of your responses are grade a dickish. I'm sure you are all professional designers with extensive portfolios who started on top with little to no learning curve. Give people like this a break, even if he's a troll, there are always people on this board trying to start out that get bombarded by know-it-alls who offer little to no help or constructive criticism. It's a prime reason the concepts board isn't up to the same snuff it once was.

It is not and I tried thanks for the encouragement

But just try to improve like use a template and get gimp it's the free version of Photoshop. Don't worry I was once like this everyone giving me crap just use what they are saying don't always say that they are :censored:s your new just listen to them they could help you

Personally, I'd use Paint.NET. Gimp is also good, but I feel Paint.NET has a much easier learning curve. All we're trying to do is help you whichever way you look at it, but no matter what we say you ignore us. There are many useful topics on this site which can help you with your creative learning of making concepts. Even if what you created used a template it wouldn't be really all that great anyway. Like Clintau said, a lot of people with very amateur work on this site are the ones that get the most views and comments, while usually the better outstanding work usually goes unnoticed. If I were you, I would just appreciate that and listen to what people have told you. I know that I have helped with this thread more than I should have (this thread should have been deleted once you posted with no images) and yet all I get is insults and unappreciative comments from you. If you ever post in one of my threads, don't expect nothing to happen. Have a great time on this site and I hope that you're work becomes much more presentable in the future.

You guys push me around like I am a puppet I am a freakin teen y'all just get out especially you TRoyConcepts

Not sure if you're gone yet, but saying that you are a teen is a weak excuse. I'm a sophomore in high school and some really good designers on here are teenagers. People aren't trying to push you around, just make you better as a designer.

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Personally, I'd use Paint.NET. Gimp is also good, but I feel Paint.NET has a much easier learning curve. All we're trying to do is help you whichever way you look at it, but no matter what we say you ignore us. There are many useful topics on this site which can help you with your creative learning of making concepts. Even if what you created used a template it wouldn't be really all that great anyway. Like Clintau said, a lot of people with very amateur work on this site are the ones that get the most views and comments, while usually the better outstanding work usually goes unnoticed. If I were you, I would just appreciate that and listen to what people have told you. I know that I have helped with this thread more than I should have (this thread should have been deleted once you posted with no images) and yet all I get is insults and unappreciative comments from you. If you ever post in one of my threads, don't expect nothing to happen. Have a great time on this site and I hope that you're work becomes much more presentable in the future.

So now you give me good info man where has this website gone. The reason I used the teen excuse is cause I can't pay for anything so gimp might be the best option

You guys push me around like I am a puppet I am a freakin teen y'all just get out especially you TRoyConcepts

Not sure if you're gone yet, but saying that you are a teen is a weak excuse. I'm a sophomore in high school and some really good designers on here are teenagers. People aren't trying to push you around, just make you better as a designer.

I'm younger than the majority of this crowd.

It's not an excuse. If you work hard enough, your designs will look better and better, age doesn't matter.

u3J7jjd.png

Yeah, this is a lot. I just found this thread, and I have quite a lot to say

YEAH BUDDY!!!! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE FROM YOU FLAPANTHERS! While people may say your stuff sucks, or that you are the worst thing ever, but you have to just keep telling them that you are you and that's what it is.

Nothing to say about this one except for YES! (and that dickish isn't a word)

I'm a teenager as well don't use that as a weak excuse

SO AM I! **High Five**. I think a lot of members are younger than you think they are, so nobody should use that as an excuse. Instead of saying that you are a teen, say that you don't have the money for big name apps like Illustrator.

TRoy- Still, look- he knows you hate his concept. He knows you think it is a disgrace. The only reason he left is because you (and others)

You are a selfish :censored:

ummm.. true dat

tinysig.jpg

So FLA Panthers10 was driven out of the CCSLC by TRoy and everyone else who "contributed" to this thread. He has hit the nail on the nose with that las sentance.

First things first, I just found this thread, and I have quite a lot to say, so sorry for that.

The hours of work that goes into this forum and you think this is OK to upload. Get a template and take your time and explain what's going on with the concept.

Dude it is not that bad man

I hate being in this, but yours is really sloppy and needs lots of work. Take a walk through some of the great threads around here. Take a look at every design and look at how creative and well thought they are. Before you post, look at your design/concept and ask yourself, is this good to upload? I suggest taking your time, get away from the paint brush tool, and keep working on paint until you're comfortable with your design.

Calling someone "dude" or "man" will not get you anywhere. defending your work will not either. If you want C&C, don't just reject it. (this-meaning Chipper12's comment may not be the best C&C, but still take it)

PaperThin is right.

Guys chill out. Yes, his concept isn't the best (no offence) but only one or two people have helped by reapeating what everyone already knew and you know what, everyone was a begginer once, give him some real C&C instead of reapeating the same thing over and over again.

There's nothing left to say. The work he did was sloppy and overly-amateur. If I were to give him C&C it would be to redo the entire concept. It's nothing special.

zigzag cannot be more right. Yes, he posted a sub-par concept and yes, he messed up a few times with the links. I see that stuff all the time. And while I may not be the most expirienced or talented member of the CCSLC, I know the truth when I see it.

Then get off my page

Whoa, there buddy! People sorta bullied you here, but no need to do THAT! You did post this to get their opinions right? Yes, their opinions were rather harsh **Cough**TRoyConcepts**cough**

Plus, you don't have supreme control of your thread, you have to let people say their ideas

Guys, this has to be a troll. His name would suggest that he's a Florida Panthers' fan, and we all know they don't exist.

No, he definitely posted it for a real reason, not just to be a troll. Also no need to be mean to someone based on their love of a team.

No I drew that so yeah

Alright, but you still just copied an image off of Google images. I'm done with your thread, guy. You have people putting hours and hours into concepts and receiving little C&C, but it's threads like this that get attention.

FLA Panthers-- so what you drew it? It still is just a copy of another picture.

tinysig.jpg

Dear Jake3.roo,

This site is mainly about receiving C&C than just showing what you created and the first thing you're supposed to do on this site is to read the rules and learn how it works (this is why you can preview you're posts/if he would have done this none of this would have happened/heck, I would have never showed up) He showed multiple times that he couldn't handle C&C on his work, then he proceeded to be snobbish and throw out excuses. He's clearly not capable of wanting to be any better. If he wants to leave that's his choice because in the end, he's only hurting himself.

One thing I want to point out is that he was defended his work from C&C by saying "he did this a long time ago" and that "he has better work". Why post this when your other work is much better? Wouldn't you want to make a great first impression on this site? Once you make bad concepts over and over, no one gonna check out your posts in the future. I know I don't. Which is why I don't get his logic.

All I got from this thread is immaturity from all parts, but this is the Internet. What can you expect? I'm not justifying what I said was in the right, but there is no way I don't believe in what I said.

Ok hold up. Jake.roo thank you for showing me my pros and cons. I check this to see what is happening

But TRoy are you famous do you make animated movies I have been on this website longer than you technically Jake.roo do you ever remember seeing FinsWins10 that's me. I got banned for a jacked up reason. I mean come on are you even a professional logo designer Jake.roo has had some of the best comments I have ever seen real C&C you have no right to talk to him that way and you are what's wrong with the world today because of fudged face people like you. I think truly you are the troll so sayonara and you can't handle it. Oh P.S. you are a bleep and stop acting if you are perfect I started with something bad on purpose do get an idea on what to fix which is why I am going to redraw this GOOD BYE TRoyConcepts aka a cyber bully

Archived