The NightHawks

FLA Panthers10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've posted nothing so far. We keep telling you that there are no images in any of the posts, but for some reason you think we're lying. I've already showed that they're are no images connected to your imgur account so stop calling us out, you have no right to.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

*Edited Post

I would read the FAQ section.

BTW I would use a template for your concepts. It would make them look less messy and more professional. Shying away from the paint brush tool would help as well.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

He wasn't being snobby. You obviously don't know how this site works. No one has been rude to you at all. And with your concepts (finally) being posted, they don't have much to be nice about.

I'm not going to get into the quality of your work. But for future reference, yes, use a template. Don't free hand everything with Paint's paintbrush. Learn to use a software well. And add a story. Why did Sacramento get a football team? Why these colors and that? Pictures don't always tell a thousand words around here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The hours of work that goes into this forum and you think this is OK to upload. Get a template and take your time and explain what's going on with the concept.

Dude it is not that bad man

I hate being in this, but yours is really sloppy and needs lots of work. Take a walk through some of the great threads around here. Take a look at every design and look at how creative and well thought they are. Before you post, look at your design/concept and ask yourself, is this good to upload? I suggest taking your time, get away from the paint brush tool, and keep working on paint until you're comfortable with your design.

u3J7jjd.png

The hours of work that goes into this forum and you think this is OK to upload. Get a template and take your time and explain what's going on with the concept.

Dude it is not that bad man

I hate being in this, but yours is really sloppy and needs lots of work. Take a walk through some of the great threads around here. Take a look at every design and look at how creative and well thought they are. Before you post, look at your design/concept and ask yourself, is this good to upload? I suggest taking your time, get away from the paint brush tool, and keep working on paint until you're comfortable with your design.

Archived