FBA. *NEW EXPANSIONS *

chipper12

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30nejjo.png

FINAL TEAM.

Toulouse Fusee (Rockets). Toulouse is the centre of the french space industry hence the name rockets.

2nhe3ad.png

ipm4wl.jpg

All star game and season sim to come.

Those look AMAZING, on the area of the shorts where there are the two stripes, it would be cool if you added the vertical rocket in a one tone colour...I don't know how it would look, but try it if you want!

Metz Belgae. The name comes from a local gallic tribe in the area and the kit has a gallic flavour.

bhf12v.png

Yes! A million times yes!

You went out of the box, and it looks amazing.

I KNOW, he is killin it, the jerseys just get better and better!!!!

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I'm arriving a little late to the party, but I must say this thing was neat. I really like Reims and Paris.

Although, for future references, in french you have to switch the names. "Toulouse Fusée" should have been "Fusée (de) Toulouse". But on the design side, I really like it.

Two ideas that popped to my mind while reading: Yellow and Green are not the colours of the city of Nantes (it's more Green and Red) but the colours of the soccer club. And the gallic tribe "Belgae" is actually more linked to Belgium, since its that tribe that gave its name to the country (Belgium/Belgique/Belgae) so it's not really representative of Metz.

Anyway, great job, it's always nice to see concepts taking place outside of the regular North America.

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

I'm arriving a little late to the party, but I must say this thing was neat. I really like Reims and Paris.

Although, for future references, in french you have to switch the names. "Toulouse Fusée" should have been "Fusée (de) Toulouse". But on the design side, I really like it.

Two ideas that popped to my mind while reading: Yellow and Green are not the colours of the city of Nantes (it's more Green and Red) but the colours of the soccer club. And the gallic tribe "Belgae" is actually more linked to Belgium, since its that tribe that gave its name to the country (Belgium/Belgique/Belgae) so it's not really representative of Metz.

Anyway, great job, it's always nice to see concepts taking place outside of the regular North America.

Yeah looked up metz and thats the tribe that was their didnt really realise that until late on when the whole thing was complete. When it come to nantes you know more than i do on that subject knew the team well and liked their colours so went with that.

Yeah i like in the uk but loved france and saw elan Chalon play bball and really wanted to do a french concept series. My french is poor so i realise their will be issue with that.

Thanks

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Archived