Building a Better Yosef. Appalachian State Mountaineers

hettinger_rl

First off, as someone who attends Appalachian State, you won't fully understand why we love our "POS" version of Yosef so much. It's a part of our tradition, so it's in our blood. I understand some may hate it, but we love it up here, so that's what matters at the end of the day.

Back to your Yosef, though: I'm not a huge fan. It looks like somebody Yosemite Sam would team up with on Looney Toons. As was said before, I'd go the route in which it was more based on the Yosef statue and not just a different view of our current Yosef. Good luck!

First off, as someone who attends Appalachian State, you won't fully understand why we love our "POS" version of Yosef so much. It's a part of our tradition, so it's in our blood. I understand some may hate it, but we love it up here, so that's what matters at the end of the day.

Back to your Yosef, though: I'm not a huge fan. It looks like somebody Yosemite Sam would team up with on Looney Toons. As was said before, I'd go the route in which it was more based on the Yosef statue and not just a different view of our current Yosef. Good luck!

That logo is seriously liked down there? I mean i could see it used as a throwback for shirts but for that to be your official logo is just BAAAADDDD.

Anyways I agree with what everyone said above, a problem with the POS Yosef logo they use now is not only does it look like it was done on MS Paint in 1997, but it's pretty cartoony

spacer.png

Archived