2016 world cup of hockey

yosefcoleman

no, no, no. Russia's hockey nickname is "The Big Red Machine", not 2-headed eagles! Also, they need a white uniform IMO, as well as a new template, like the Buffalo one (the fourth one, i think)

Also, do you have paint? Photoshop? Gimp? etc.? if so, put these ideas of yours to justice!

Sorry I do not have any of those things. You can feel free to show me what you think Russia should do though. I want this thread to facilitate discussion on possible uniforms for the tournament

no, no, no. Russia's hockey nickname is "The Big Red Machine", not 2-headed eagles! Also, they need a white uniform IMO, as well as a new template, like the Buffalo one (the fourth one, i think)

Also, do you have paint? Photoshop? Gimp? etc.? if so, put these ideas of yours to justice!

Sorry I do not have any of those things. You can feel free to show me what you think Russia should do though. I want this thread to facilitate discussion on possible uniforms for the tournament

I will make a white uniform for Russia and here it is. http://www.athleticknit.com/show_order.asp?order=2015497

Could you possibly...I don't know...listen to what is being said. You are completely ignoring everyone.

I really want to but I do not have the resources and my laptop does not let me download and work with downloads so I am stuck with this.

what laptop do you have?

Could you possibly...I don't know...listen to what is being said. You are completely ignoring everyone.

I really want to but I do not have the resources and my laptop does not let me download and work with downloads so I am stuck with this.

what laptop do you have?

I have an acer google chromebook. It is a very cheap laptop that only lets me use the google chrome and other google apps.

what laptop do you have?

I have an acer google chromebook. It is a very cheap laptop that only lets me use the google chrome and other google apps.

I agree it's cheap, and nice in the aspect it's easy and simple, but can you download files?

there are a lot of free applications. Do chromebooks not come with paint? Weird. Even a simple program without layers like paint is much much much better than a click and ready template from a site. It will take you much longer but you can really bring any design out that you want. If you keep closing yourself within the limits of this website at some point you aren't showing us your imagination. When I was younger thats all I did was go on those free click and ready sites to create my jerseys, I thought they were cool but once I took the time to know how to make concepts on my own I really found a new love for concept making.

The hardest transition is taking the time really. I mean, how long are these taking? Can't be too long. With your first couple on Paint or a program similar it's going to take you an hour maybe more if you really refine your execution but you will be loads happier with your end product.

Goodluck with whatever you end up doing. I just urge you to try and find a new application. If you really like to design jerseys you won't regret it.

Ok. I guess it is against the rule for people to actually post so I am sorry for breaking that rule and do not want people to make their own concepts on here though i do think people should make concepts for these events on their own pages soon. Also does anybody want to comment on the actual jerseys even if they are bad I would like to know what you like. What you don't like. What you think is cool. etc. I would like to see people commenting on the content of the jerseys. Thanks

Ok. I guess it is against the rule for people to actually post so I am sorry for breaking that rule and do not want people to make their own concepts on here though i do think people should make concepts for these events on their own pages soon. Also does anybody want to comment on the actual jerseys even if they are bad I would like to know what you like. What you don't like. What you think is cool. etc. I would like to see people commenting on the content of the jerseys. Thanks

Unfortunately with those templates you're probably going to get some same feedback over and over. With only wordmarks and pre designed templates there isn't going to be much you can fix since theres only limited changes you can make. I mean...I'd say the designs are pretty decent. The fact there is no logos is a downside to all of these. Even with paint if you can screen shot these..take it into paint and overlay a logo on them would be better.

Unfortunately with those templates you're probably going to get some same feedback over and over. With only wordmarks and pre designed templates there isn't going to be much you can fix since theres only limited changes you can make. I mean...I'd say the designs are pretty decent. The fact there is no logos is a downside to all of these. Even with paint if you can screen shot these..take it into paint and overlay a logo on them would be better.

However the initiative is there the USA jerseys look fine but the rest don't (I tried mentioning the woodwork earlier but whatever) also when i mean initiative I mean to make the logo him/herself instead of waiting for someone else to do it (Since he/she made a request. Also I used the he/she thing is because yosefcoleman never put a gender). Either way there is potential

Archived