NBA Jersey Question

Brendan

Hey,

Last week I bought a Grizzlies jerseys. When I tried it on at the store it fit good and I decided to get it. But before I bought it, I switched players. When I got home the jersey seemed a bit longer and it had a +2 on the bottom. I assumed that the +2 means the length is 2 inches longer. But then I looked at my old Nike jerseys and realized they also had a +2. So I'm confused. Did I buy a longer jersey or is Addidas just making the jerseys longer?

The +2 is just some silly nonsense adidas and nike puts on the jerseys so it looks more "authentic"

The rev 30 jerseys are crazy long, a got a few Heat aut. jerseys in size 2XL (with #6 on them, :censored: me,right ?) and they are tight but long as hell, i would think the replicas are crazy long as well

A lot of jerseys are made longer like that so when players wear them they're longer around the waist. It's mainly so they don't have to deal with their jerseys riding up out of their shorts in game. Instead with +2 it gives 2 extra inches of length so they can just pull their shorts over the jersey instead of tucking them in. If that makes sense.

I was at a Bucks game the other day and browsing around the pro shop. They had a rack of authentics for $275 and looking at them more closely, I can't believe how thin and flimsy feeling this rev30 stuff is. I can't see any reason in the world why anyone would buy an authentic anymore.

I was at a Bucks game the other day and browsing around the pro shop. They had a rack of authentics for $275 and looking at them more closely, I can't believe how thin and flimsy feeling this rev30 stuff is. I can't see any reason in the world why anyone would buy an authentic anymore.

Exactly, and they are so bare on the front and backloaded now, yellow championship label, NBA logo, name, number.

Archived