Hold on to your asses, Survivor Series competitors

Avenger

The surgeon general of graphic design has issued the following warning:

If you are ovulating, please back away from your computer monitor, for the following three artists are so potent, you may become impregnated simply by being too close to their work.

With that being said, PCGD, Gordie, and myself are proud to present the unveiling of Triumvirate Creative. An association of three, to rule all. We expect tribute (in the form of money, liquor, and dibs on your girlfriends) to paid no less than twelve (12) hours after our assured victory. Suck it, Trebeks!

triumvirate.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fools! There will be no room for misinterpretation when the contest is over, you look at yourself backwards in the mirror, and realize that your once ginormous ass is no longer of this realm.

:P

Fools! There will be no room for misinterpretation when the contest is over, you look at yourself backwards in the mirror, and realize that your once ginormous ass is no longer of this realm.

Ranks up there with this gem . . . .

Adam Sandler:

"I looked at my assh*le in the mirror today.  It :censored:ing blew my mind!"

thundervirate creatwork, eh keithy? :)

strikingly similar to TP :)

Yeah... what can I say... If that numbnuts isn't going to use the wordmark, might as well salvage the style.

Although I'm not a mod on this forum, I'm pretty sure talk of donkey sodomy is verboten.

Agreed. We should have Nitro send out a warning to keep all mules and donkeys indoors during the competition, or else the will risk being blown or triumvirated.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

{Key the Barry White music}

[The Triumvirate enters the room, with only one thing on their collective mind . . .]

Avenger: Say Baby, you know why we're here

Baby: Oh yes, Vengie, get on over here, and blow my ass!

[The ass is then blown]

CGP.gif

[The Triumvirate enters the room, with only one thing on their collective mind . . .]

[The ass is then blown]

lol.....I wish I had a clever response to that...

Other than, of course, at lease there are girls that wish to have their asses blown by me, unlike you pale, callow nerds! HA!

It's all I got... sorry.

[The ass is then blown]

lol.....I wish I had a clever response to that...

Other than, of course, at lease there are girls that wish to have their asses blown by me, unlike you pale, callow nerds! HA!

It's all I got... sorry.

{Key the Marvin Gaye music}

[Pale and Callow (aka the Nerds) enter the room, with only one thing on their mind]

Pale: Say baby, you know why we're here

Baby: Oh yes Palie, get on over here, and blow my ass!

Pale: Uhhh, I don't think so sunshine. I know you dated those three strange f'ers whose breath always stank of dog ass, but we don't play that game. No Barking Spider, No Stink Star here baby.

Baby: Oh Palie, what you here for then?

Pale: Baby, we're Pale and Callow, and we're here to lay the PIPE!

[Fade to the sound of the pipe indeed being laid]

CGP.gif

Do we have to hold onto our asses, because the sheer citrus cleansing power of your team logo would be so destructive to our delicate bowels if ingested? (see other thread :))

One of many reasons, yes... but I'd be more worried about keeping your delicate bowels away form the chili-con-carne-esque qualities of our design... Es caliente como el sol, hijo!

Hmmmm... "hold on to your asses", huh? This explains why the points of the arrows in your logo all come together to form a puckered little sphincter.

Very clever gentlemen. You don't see enough puckered sphincters in modern logo design.

Uh... that is what you were going for, right? :P

Brian in Boston

Hmmmm... "hold on to your asses", huh? This explains why the points of the arrows in your logo all come together to form a puckered little sphincter.

Very clever gentlemen. You don't see enough puckered sphincters in modern logo design.

Uh... that is what you were going for, right? :P

Brian in Boston

:D Touche'

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Uh... that is what you were going for, right?  :P

Brian in Boston

:D Touche'

You mean . . . Tushe'

If that's your interpretation, you might have your mind a little too dedicated on the poop shoot...

The idear behind the logo, of course, was three superpowers combining forces to eliminate you tired, trifflin' bitches, one at a time.

Bring it, suckas. ^_^

If that's your interpretation, you might have your mind a little too dedicated on the poop shoot...

Actually... BINGO!

Honestly... I just made the appointment for my annual physical. Let's just say that I've reached that "magical" age when visits to my physician have become much more... oh, "poop-chute intimate".

If only he'd offer to take me to dinner and a show, maybe I wouldn't feel so "used". Of course my wife thinks it's a riot!

Brian in Boston

Archived