Hold on to your asses, Survivor Series competitors

Avenger

Hmmmm... "hold on to your asses", huh? This explains why the points of the arrows in your logo all come together to form a puckered little sphincter.

Very clever gentlemen. You don't see enough puckered sphincters in modern logo design.

Uh... that is what you were going for, right?  :P

Brian in Boston

You'll notice that the points of the arrows come together to form a shape similar to this one, because we're going to nuke your butts. :evil:

radiation-symbol.gif

Your asses will be blown indeed.

The Atomic A-Holes . . . I like the sound of that!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If only he'd offer to take me to dinner and a show, maybe I wouldn't feel so "used". Of course my wife thinks it's a riot!

*snicker*

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i'm not sure what a trifflin' bitch is, but Lo-Fi Identity Systems will put the beat down on you triflin' bitches, then promptly show your moms who should have been your daddy, post haste, sucka!

If that's your interpretation, you might have your mind a little too dedicated on the poop shoot...

Actually... BINGO!

Honestly... I just made the appointment for my annual physical. Let's just say that I've reached that "magical" age when visits to my physician have become much more... oh, "poop-chute intimate".

If only he'd offer to take me to dinner and a show, maybe I wouldn't feel so "used". Of course my wife thinks it's a riot!

Brian in Boston

I can commisserate brother Brian. Last year was my introduction to that rite of passage into old manhood. Of course in 2002, my mom was diagnosed with colon cancer so that automatically qualified me for the triennial colonoscopy club. Consider yourself lucky that you'll get by with a just a gloved finger rather than the entire garden hose department at Home Depot. Suffice it to say I've been the "butt" of some domestic joking as well.

What? Sports Logos? Huh?

You guys have no idea what's waiting for you... :devil:

I'm just an innocent bystander... nothing more than a fan of the upcoming competition. Still, that post sent a shiver running up and down my spine.

Then again... the shiver might have been a late reaction to yhollander's use of the phrases "triennial colonoscopy", "gloved finger" and "garden hose department" in his post just 4 minutes and 57 seconds earlier.

Brian in Boston

You guys have no idea what's waiting for you...  :devil:

I'm just an innocent bystander... nothing more than a fan of the upcoming competition. Still, that post sent a shiver running up and down my spine.

Then again... the shiver might have been a late reaction to yhollander's use of the phrases "triennial colonoscopy", "gloved finger" and "garden hose department" in his post just 4 minutes and 57 seconds earlier.

Brian in Boston

Here's even more to fear, yearly garden hose treatments up the old dirt road. Still haven't become used to the concept. After every scope job I make my wife buy me a burrito and then, how shall we say this, confirm my hetero ways.

Why do I equate a burrito and connubial relations? I do not know.

CGP.gif

You guys have no idea what's waiting for you... :devil:

Brian in Boston

Here's even more to fear, yearly garden hose treatments up the old dirt road. Still haven't become used to the concept. After every scope job I make my wife buy me a burrito and then, how shall we say this, confirm my hetero ways.

Why do I equate a burrito and connubial relations? I do not know.

I've had some burritos that are almost as good as sex.... try Chipotle if you have one in your area.

You poor hetero boys. Haven't your ladies been kind enough to introduce you to the wonders of the prostate? ^_^

And... mmmmmm, Chipotle.......

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

whoa.

:blink:

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived