Mighty ducks opinion question

phire

The movie was on TBS today and I was thinking how much better the Jersey's the Ducks wear in Mighty Ducks I, in comparison to the Unifroms of the current Anahiem Mighty Ducks. Does anyone else share this opinion?

Watching the last couple Ducks games, I remembered how much I like those jerseys, but there's one tweak I'd make.  Instead of making it a diagonal stripe from one side to the other, I'd like to see it more a "V" (but not -that- V!) on the bottom, but keeping the same striping pattern and angle.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I had the urge to make these after watching them on highlights today and after reading this thread.  Here they are.

Ducks-1

Ducks-2

I decided to drop the green from the bottom because I think it makes their uniforms very ugly.  I put in the secondary logo because I think it is a better logo.

Comments Please!!!!!

ua_logo.jpg

Well first of all I hate that logo, and I think the original one is a million times better. I'd like to see them drop that from the shoulders, like the original jerseys. I think without the stripe on the bottom it is too much white/purple depending on the jersey. You need a different color on the bottom to lessen the effect.

Lemme throw my Anaheim concept stuff into the ring here.

anamd.gif

This is my concept logo (copy&paste or click&drag if for some reason Angelfire goes back to the remote-link-narc'ing ways).

And to save space (cause I don't wanna increase load times and make my post super long), please copy&paste or click&drag the links to my Anaheim light (Road, I suppose, now that the switch is all but complete) jersey and Ducks' dark (home) jersey.

Credits are the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim for a certain (vital) part of the primary logo, theSLE.com for access to that vital part, Roger Clemente for the jersey template, and Pantone at the SSUR.org for the official Anaheim RGB's.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived