Authentic Toronto Maple Leafs

Babydoll

My dad recieved a hockey stick signed by all of the members of the '67 Toronto Maple Leafs stanely cup winning team as a gift. It has all of the signatures still on there (including Tim Horton) and the only thing different then the first day he got it is the colour has turned a little bit with age.

He would like to know what YOU think it would be worth.

:hockeysmiley:

I would check out some memorabilia & autograph sites. This wouldn't be just a sentimental object...Stanley Cup Champion signed merchandise goes for a pretty penny (or loonie for our friends north of the border). Especially for an older team that's not all alive presently to recreate said object.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Stanley Cup Champion signed merchandise goes for a pretty penny (or loonie for our friends north of the border).

No, our one cent pieces are also called pennies up here.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'll give him 100 bucks for it.

:D

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Sticks like that aren't worth anything, it can't be proven that the signatures are real.

With that said, I think your dad should give the stick to us as a wedding present one day (since it's not worth anything, and all) B)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It has all of the signatures still  on there (including Tim Horton)

Big deal, I've got his signature on half a dozen old coffee cups at home.

I was naming one of the biggest names in hockey that happens to be on the stick...I visit the coffee shop at least twice daily, and hell i was even OFFERED a job there...

but seriously..though many names are unreadable in a sence that they're singatures..they're all real

And chris, i don't believe that he is wanting to sell it unless it goes for a lot..i think the minimum (unless we really need the money) that he's waiting for is like a thousand....this is because it's my dad and it is valuable to him....he's played hockey for his whole life and i know that if he wouldn't have done what he did, he would have wanted to go to the big leagues instead of press feeding a huge printing machine daily :wacko:

With that said, I think your dad should give the stick to us as a wedding present one day (since it's not worth anything, and all) B)

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a PROPOSAL??!!

And you two just be careful with that thing, because contrary to popular belief, stick can injury you.

With that said, I think your dad should give the stick to us as a wedding present one day (since it's not worth anything, and all)  B)

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a PROPOSAL??!!

And you two just be careful with that thing, because contrary to popular belief, stick can injury you.

Stick injury you can it? Thanks for the warning, i better be careful i have plenty stick around my neck of the woods..... :blink: ringette sticks/hockey sticks...etc

Proposal HA yeah right...he wouldn't want to spend THAT much time with me...he'd be way more suicidal if he did that! :P

Archived