Carolina Hurricanes Uniform and Logo Tweak

DatsyukianDekes6

It looks good! I think the logo modification is good but you really need to thicken the striping on the uniforms, it's too small!

And also, the TV Numbers need to be closer to the outline, it looks like 2 7 instead of 27...

It looks good! I think the logo modification is good but you really need to thicken the striping on the uniforms, it's too small!

And also, the TV Numbers need to be closer to the outline, it looks like 2 7 instead of 27...

I say the same things. Hit all the big points. Anyways, very good work, I like them, especially that logo!

I say the same things. Hit all the big points. Anyways, very good work, I like them, especially that logo!
Thanks to both of you! I'll definitely make the changes and try and post an update on here tomorrow. The only reason I made the stripes thin is because on the current home jersey the stripes are thinner than most (at least to me).

Reminds me of these, in a good way!

I like the updated logo too. Many wouldn't even notice, but it's much cleaner and gets rid of the dumb "puck".

9313053.jpeg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived