Ramsjetsthunder's 2015 NFL Redesign (3/32) *Saints Added*

ramsjetsthunder

Sorry I didn't see the sentence in the first post about uniforms. I like three because it looks more realistic, yet it still looks like a sports logo. I really like this logo so far, and the Falcons teaser looks good. The gold is looking better and better every time I look at it.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Sorry I didn't get this on here earlier.

I went with the classic F-shape of the falcons that they've used their entire history. Like mentioned earlier, there are many teams with a red & gold color scheme in this league concept, so I will consider taking it out from the Falcons. I went with gold to reflect their gold helmet stripe representing georgia tech. I felt it worked very well with the rest of their color scheme. I also used silver grey, as I feel it works very well with The Falcons as well. (By the way- Gold will just be used as a minor accent color throughout the uniform i'm sure.)

As for the Alternate logo, I need to adjust it. I'm not sure exactly what I need to do to make it look better, or if I just need to scrap it and replace it entirely. I did this "AF" logo months before I did the "AZ" logo for the Cardinals, so it may be too similar.11246587_10207530492927326_3316197473608

As always, suggestions are appreciated.

fiowXOD.png

Cardinals look good. Falcons could use some more white. The "AF" logo is okay but could be better. I think the "F" falcon primary could maybe be a good secondary instead of the "AF" logo. Maybe you could design a different concept that embraces the Falcon more for the alternate too, or maybe even the primary. I really like the silver though and maybe it could replace the gold and be more prominent. Good start though!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, everyone. Let me assure you, this thread is not dead! I will post the Falcons update as soon as possible, likely tomorrow. Some things have come up over the last few weeks, leaving little time to work on this, but this concept board has not left my mind.

Just as a little hint of the Falcons update, I will be adding a full-body alternate and updating the "AF" Alternate logo.

fiowXOD.png

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody! I know it's been a while since I last did a concept. I have been very busy this summer with other things. I will try to post what I have done already rather soon and hopefully eventually get this concept finished.

Here's the Saints. I'm not gonna get complicated with presentations, as it just seems to be slowing me down, so here it is:

The crescents in the symbol are supposed to reflect the nickname of New Orleans "The Crescent City." I got the highlights Idea from derschwigg's series.

11742624_10207915799919760_3340691865685

Now that I am back on this, I will try to get the Falcons update posted, which has been completed, just never finished with presentation and therefore hasn't been posted yet.

fiowXOD.png

Archived