NFL White Helmet; Updated now with full NFC East.

adam__cain

Time for the AFC South. First is Houston, changed things up a bit, but I like the result.

Houston%20White_zpscqdva4rw.jpg

Next is Indy, not a whole lot to do here, the 3rd jersey is based on their first uni, I like how the Northwestern stripe looks for them.

Colts%20White_zpsii7l8wut.jpg

Jacksonville follows Indy. This is one of my more radical concepts, but that seems to be what Jacksonville wants to be. I wanted to tone down the black and emphasis the teal.

Jacksonville%20White_zpsvefnsucd.jpg

Finally is Tennessee. There is a lot of Oiler influence here, but I dropped the red. It is time to move on from the yolk. I really like how the navy and light blue work together. I also changed the helmet logo.

Tennessee%20White_zpspmzfzguu.jpg

i hate saying this, but it also might have been the intent, but houston looks a LOT like indy, especially on the helmets and the white.

not sure if it is a bad thing, because both look fantastic, but

That did occur to me, but the two teams would never both wear white while playing each other, still they are a little more similar than I had planned.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for the AFC South. First is Houston, changed things up a bit, but I like the result.

Houston%20White_zpscqdva4rw.jpg

Next is Indy, not a whole lot to do here, the 3rd jersey is based on their first uni, I like how the Northwestern stripe looks for them.

Colts%20White_zpsii7l8wut.jpg

Jacksonville follows Indy. This is one of my more radical concepts, but that seems to be what Jacksonville wants to be. I wanted to tone down the black and emphasis the teal.

Jacksonville%20White_zpsvefnsucd.jpg

Finally is Tennessee. There is a lot of Oiler influence here, but I dropped the red. It is time to move on from the yolk. I really like how the navy and light blue work together. I also changed the helmet logo.

Tennessee%20White_zpspmzfzguu.jpg

i hate saying this, but it also might have been the intent, but houston looks a LOT like indy, especially on the helmets and the white.

not sure if it is a bad thing, because both look fantastic, but

That did occur to me, but the two teams would never both wear white while playing each other, still they are a little more similar than I had planned.

This is true. If you wanted to, perhaps you could try placing the red and blue stirs right next to each other, and eliminating the white in between. That way, you could have matching stripes across all three jerseys, and eliminate the resemblance to the colts at the same time.

Great work though.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Here is the next division, the AFC East. In alphabetical order again so Buffalo is first. Nothing drastic for this one.

Buffalo%20White_zps37exasfd.jpg

Miami is next, this is a design that I have been re working since the Uni Watch Dolphins contest. I liked how it turned out.

Miami%20White_zpsu7quft2s.jpg

Went a little off the beaten path with the Patriots. I liked how the uniforms of the 20s and 30s had the stripes on the shoulder so that's what I went for here. The Patriots are no strangers to unconventional uniform designs.

New%20England%20White_zpskhgbdqov.jpg

Finally, the Jets. I brought back black as an accent color and reworked the primary logo.

NYJ%20White_zpsdaepxvwa.jpg

The patriots and bills look extremely similar, I think the dolphins should be a little crazier or at least have the potential to have more added. Also did you forget the jets?

Jets are there, and just because they both use Red, White and Blue?

Jets are one of the few teams who actually could get away with BFBS but instead dont use it at all. No complaints about Buffalo or Miami. For the Pats I like the stripes.

Jets are one of the few teams who actually could get away with BFBS but instead dont use it at all. No complaints about Buffalo or Miami. For the Pats I like the stripes.

Yeah i have always thought they haven't used black like they should with their scheme.

The patriots and bills look extremely similar, I think the dolphins should be a little crazier or at least have the potential to have more added. Also did you forget the jets?

Oh sorry about that! It wasn't showing up for me for some reason. With that, the jets look fantastic black really works for them. For the bills and patriots its cause there helmets are exactly the same that's why

Oh sorry about that! It wasn't showing up for me for some reason. With that, the jets look fantastic black really works for them. For the bills and patriots its cause there helmets are exactly the same that's why

Yeah they do have the same striping pattern, but I hope the rest of the uniform sets them apart.

• 3 weeks later...

Next is Kansas City, went in a slight different direction than most would, a new striping pattern based on this crest 250px-Otoe_Tribal_Seal-Final_zps6rsnwgec. Here are the Chiefs.

Kansas%20City%20White_zpsgw7iqg8q.jpg

Oakland is next, I reworked the logo based off of the flag of Calico Jack. He's a pirate. Here are the Raiders.

Oakland%20White_zpsl3sz8lqo.jpg

Finally to round out the AFC is San Diego. I dropped the powder blue in favor of the yellow. I figured with all the Nike volt stuff going on a team named the Chargers were the perfect candidate. I love the yellow pants so they return here.

San%20Diego%20White_zpsgco4ivxx.jpg

I may try to rework the Chiefs a bit, that stripe still is not quite how I planned it to turn out. Any suggestions?

DON'T change the Chiefs. Along with the Raiders, they have two of the plainest uniforms in the NFL. This thread has a lot of good changes to their uniforms. One more thing: good job with that Chargers yellow Jersey.

The North will lead off for the NFC, sticking with alphabetical order, first up is Chicago. Simplified the stripes, moved the GSH and used a little bit of an enlarged logo on the helmet.

Chicago%20White_zpsoh6tfnis.jpg

Next is Detroit. Kept the black as a secondary color, changed the helmet logo up a bit. I like how it turned out.

Detroit%20White_zpsd2ujelit.jpg

Green Bay is a combination of eras. I didn't want to just leave it along, so I changed up the striping a bit, and brought out a new throwback. This one was originally navy, but I stuck with the green. The helmet logo just feels a bit off to me.

Green%20Bay%20White_zpsjgnfunam.jpg

Finally is Minnesota. I used black for the horns, I just didn't like how purple or the gold looked. I added rivets down the helmet, to try and add a toughness, like a helmet. I also used the rivets on the shoulders. Let me know what you think.

Minnesota%20White_zpsuavjkpur.jpg

Archived