NFL White Helmet; Updated now with full NFC East.

adam__cain

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here are the Eagles, probably in a tie for my least favorite team (Cowboys fan). This is my most ambitious concept so far. This whole concept revolves around the 69-72 Eagles logo that I found on this site, which is below. I liked how the right wing looks almost like an E, so that inspired my helmet. The rest of the concept follows that same design. 

Eagle logo.gif

• 5 months later...
On 7/13/2016 at 9:43 PM, adam__cain said:

I also swapped out black for a dark gray, think University of Tennessee, and I went back to a kellyish green. Here it is. 

Eagles White.jpg

Reminds of North Texas. I also like what you did with the helmet wings. I can see a stylized "E".

On 5/27/2015 at 11:21 AM, adam__cain said:

So I was working on a few concepts and and they had white helmets so I got the idea to do a league where every team has a white helmet. The concepts that follow are based on that premise. First up is the AFC North.

I will start with Baltimore. I simplified the color scheme and went with just purple black and white of course.

Ravens%20White_zps7gvb16ak.jpg

Next up is Cincinnati. I had a similar concept to this before which I re worked a little. I really like the contrast the white helmet gives this set.

New%20Bengals_zpss4jgxswr.jpg

Next is Cleveland. I went the opposite way of NIKE, but liked the drop shadow that Cleveland has used. The helmet, even in white, just looked wrong with any kind of logo.

Browns%20White_zpsxepne6ga.jpg

Pittsburgh is last, changed things up a little more with this one.

steelers%20white_zps0yzpvfym.jpg

Archived