NFL White Helmet; Updated now with full NFC East.

adam__cain

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a break, I decided to finish this series. NFC South is next, still in alphabetical order. First is Atlanta.

Atlanta%20White_zpsosssluqn.jpg

I wanted black to be the dominant color again, so I tweaked the logo a bit, and featured black more throughout.

Next is Carolina. Nothing too drastic, a little more modern. Silver is gone.

Carolina%20White_zpshhdeqlrn.jpg

New%20Orleans%20White_zpsvnavzgwp.jpg

This is a little more of a change. Went back to the Archie era gold, and really wanted to use that because no team really wears it anymore. You might even get the mono gold as a color rush.

Tampa%20Bay%20White_zpsbihb9qzj.jpg

Changed the logo just a little. I wanted to feature the orange, because like New Orleans, that is a color unique to the Bucs. Let me know what you think.

Personally, being a Bucs fan, I cannot live with using orange a lot. My suggestion would be to tone down the orange a bit and if you do use orange, IMO, the red shoulders do not go well together knowing how close they are color wise.

Personally, being a Bucs fan, I cannot live with using orange a lot. My suggestion would be to tone down the orange a bit and if you do use orange, IMO, the red shoulders do not go well together knowing how close they are color wise.

Usually I would agree with that, but Tampa Bay has always had the red and orange work that closely together, I just see it is one of the quirks that is individual to their team.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 5:29 PM, ahowe6464 said:

What about trying an all-white helmet for the Vikings, where horn is white but with a black outline? I think that would look cool

I'm going to try that. I like the sound of that.

• 5 months later...
On 5/30/2015 at 9:21 PM, adam__cain said:

Time for the AFC South. First is Houston, changed things up a bit, but I like the result.

Houston%20White_zpscqdva4rw.jpg

Next is Indy, not a whole lot to do here, the 3rd jersey is based on their first uni, I like how the Northwestern stripe looks for them.

Colts%20White_zpsii7l8wut.jpg

Jacksonville follows Indy. This is one of my more radical concepts, but that seems to be what Jacksonville wants to be. I wanted to tone down the black and emphasis the teal.

Jacksonville%20White_zpsvefnsucd.jpg

Finally is Tennessee. There is a lot of Oiler influence here, but I dropped the red. It is time to move on from the yolk. I really like how the navy and light blue work together. I also changed the helmet logo.

Tennessee%20White_zpspmzfzguu.jpg

Looks like UNC. If I was you, I would of made the stripes similar to the Packers and Browns on the sleeves and tighten the pipping on the pants. But I can see the Oliers theme you were going with here!

On the Texans, make the navy blue become the prime and the red jerseys being the alt. The Texans look good with the navy blue being the home jerseys with white helmets. Looks good!

18 hours ago, cjm3114jr said:

I like the giants concept. I think it would be better to flip the red and blue on the helmet logo. That way, red is still an accent color, but pops a little bit more.

I think I am going to try this, I do think it need something else to help it stand out. 

I'm loving this series -- I think my favorites so far are the Texans and Titans, just excellent concepts all around. The Texans helmet looks like the original idea for the actual team when it was introduced, but that's a good thing. Really love the double-blue concept for the Titans -- I have a similar uniform concept for my Memphis Blues team.

There are some concepts I like better than others, but that's just personal taste -- not a fan of the lighter blue for Denver and I don't think the Jaguars can be saved by anyone. Atlanta looks great and I like your Lions concept with the lion head logo. Looking forward to seeing my Eagles -- it's been about 45 years since they wore white helmets!

22eb89183f6e207bcbce03d4e0b1474d.jpg

9 hours ago, NY_CFL_fan said:

I'm loving this series -- I think my favorites so far are the Texans and Titans, just excellent concepts all around. The Texans helmet looks like the original idea for the actual team when it was introduced, but that's a good thing. Really love the double-blue concept for the Titans -- I have a similar uniform concept for my Memphis Blues team.

There are some concepts I like better than others, but that's just personal taste -- not a fan of the lighter blue for Denver and I don't think the Jaguars can be saved by anyone. Atlanta looks great and I like your Lions concept with the lion head logo. Looking forward to seeing my Eagles -- it's been about 45 years since they wore white helmets!

Thanks for the kind words. The Eagles are in the works, should be up soon. 

Archived