Hello! Since there has been some news about the Widett Circle Soccer-Specific Stadium, I decided it might be fun to take a look at how other stadiums would fit inside the area! I'm really hoping that Kraft will toughen up and build it with his OWN money before the idiotic Olympics Team swoops in. What thing do you think the stadium should include?

1) Toyota Stadium

REV1_zpszxxr4odh.jpg

2) Sporting Park (Sorta Cut-off and i think the the field is a little too big, I got all the images of Google Maps with a 200ft distance so they SHOULD be equal)

REV2_zpsvkkdchku.jpg

3) Gillette (Just for fun)

REV3_zps15wkphiu.jpg

hLgqOyp.jpg_zpsxivrnlrk.png

2) Sporting Park (Sorta Cut-off and i think the the field is a little too big, I got all the images of Google Maps with a 200ft distance so they SHOULD be equal)

I'm thinking that you may have accidentally zoomed in too far on Sporting Park. That field is the same size as the field at Red Bull arena (according to Wikipedia).

gYH2mW9.png

I think they'd be best to go with something similar to Sporting KC. But I'd suggest they go with a design like the initial intent of the Ricoh Arena, home of Coventry City. The stadium itself is not the best on the eyes but I think New England may want to build with the idea they can add to it as if the need arises, similar to how Toyota Field in San Antonio has been built. .

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived