Quebec WHA Jersey Concept.

Ez Street

Where'd you get the logo? Looks much better than my half-assed attempt at one on my site.

The jersey - i'm not a fan of the attack stripes, although it is appropriate for the logo, and league. The fleur-de-lis is a must, glad you included it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I don't like how the attack stripes change color on the sleeves. It's disorienting to me. I understand because you only have blue and white you had to do it, but it looks off.

yeah, like i said, FAILED ATTEMPT :D

I was trying something different, i wanted to do something logo related and not "cookie cutter". I also wanted to bring a small element of the old Nords jerseys into it. Thus why the fleur-de-lis is there. I kinda dig it, but i'm biased. Chaulk this one up as "Better luck next time".

Why is the WHA having all their logos designed by kids. These logos are simply a half-assed job.

Despite the coca-cola logo I like the jersey design. A hockey team in Quebec just aint no hockey team without a fleur-de-lis.

Personally, I think they should have used the unused Nordiques logo, before they moved to Denver, for this team

Signature intentionally left blank

I've gotta say I really like the uniform you've designed. I've got no problem with the color-reversing slash marks.

What I want to know is when they put blue seats in the K? I always remembered them as being gold and red-orange.

Archived