NBA redesign hand drawn! (Warriors on a new template!) C&C NEEDED

flyersfan

Thanks so much everyone! I was using pictures of bucks but animals have never been my strong point thats for sure. And the brown for the clippers is because they needed to become their own identity. That's what I think this concept series is about. Each team needs a distinct look. And I tried to keep it subtle, and use as an accent only. The idea came with my original boat logo. I will be making the bucks today and possibly more teams! As you will see later I am a fan of the different colors and not a fan of half the league being red white and blue. The clippers I thought were one of those teams that you can change the colors up a bit. If there are any teams you guys would suggest im all ears I have lots of time today. The drawings are done with pencil, then outlined with Pilot G2 bold gel pens, then colored using colored pencils and hints of sharpie. I lost my black colored pencil so that one will be done in crayon. This is all about ideas, I will attempt to digitalize these once I return home. I'm doing all of this on my iPhone actually. Thanks for all the kind words and suggestions! Keep it coming! Thanks to all!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Suns secondary:

Ar4QW1z.jpg

Pretty simple, but I tried to not make it look like a compass, but oh well. What's hidden in this logo is depending on which way you look at it, it will have a "s, u, or n" and if multiplied and rotated, you can get it to say Suns. Enjoy!

(UPDATE: bucks logos are very hard to draw while moving so that one won't be up today. Suns unis coming shortly!

Suns primary:

zgN5eNm.jpg

Based off of past suns logos, and this really shows their return to purple. Enjoy this!

Wordmark:

SQopuQs.jpg

qyPVGl2.jpg

Nothing fancy. I drew a line to show it reads suns from both sides. I took the idea from their current wordmark.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Here's suns uniforms!!!!!

SVnBp8e.jpg

OFXHfZq.jpg

Home and away are re colored. The secondary logo makes an appearance on the shorts (both sides) and the lines are inspired by the old suns logo before their most recent rebrand, and the old Charles Barkley uniforms. Anyways home and away are simple. The alt 1 is of the same design but it reads Phoenix. Also, the secondary logo was recoloring to yellow instead of orange so that it could be visible. The Latin nights is what I picked for uniform 4. Similar to the home, but different. It's like a crossword with the Los suns. I thought it was neat, then I put the small number inside the "glass box" around the wordmark. As for the side, I wanted to do something similar to the home but different, so I squished the stripes together and had them turn and wrap around to the front. This will only be on one half of the uniform. Please give C&C on this! More teams to come! And please request teams for me to do as well!!!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Sorry for no updates yet, I was busy. The thread may die a bit because I'm running low on data for my phone, but I'll do my best!

Meanwhile help me out on what I could do to make the suns unis better!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

• 2 weeks later...

I am back with this! I decided to make a template and really put time into this series. I hope this is better. C and c greatly appreciated!!!!!!

ALL TEAMS WILL END UP WITH ONE PRIMARY, TWO SECONDARIES, AND 6 UNIFORMS!

Warriors:

iV19imU.jpg

Home away alt 1: recolorings. Golden Gate Bridge is the side design.

City pride, based off of the flag, and the red orange comes from the fact that the Golden Gate Bridge is that color.

Alt 2 is grey for greys sake.

Alt 3 is a "classic" design, although it was never worn by the team, just meant to look classic. Enjoy!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

look at other people hand drawn concepts to see how clean they are. a lot of your problem is i think the templates you are using are too small that we can't get a good idea how word marks and other small details on your uniforms are actually suppose to look.

Also, use a ruler if you have one. I would recommend making a jersey template to use for every uni you draw. That way, it will look neater. I would make the concepts larger like someone previously said. Draw the logos on one page (copy/ printer paper)as well as the uniforms on a separate page. Last but not least, take your time!

Archived