Liverpool Kits

jaker52

Very nice! I'd just suggest a different color shorts on the white (probably red) and change the third to black socks yellow shorts. Don't want to look like watford but hey, this is a great concept!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

These are pretty nice but one thing that is really bugging me is the inconsistent coloring of the crest and New Balance logo between the shirt and shorts of the third kit. Also, the same could be said for the numbers. If it were me, I would make the crest and NB logo red on the shirt and make the Standard Chartered logo white along with the names and numbers on the back. Also, I know you were going for a classic look, but it would be nice to see more creativity in the designs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

It's nothing special to be fair. Very bland. It seems a copy and paste of liverpool home kit but with a polo collar.

I can't recall Liverpool ever having a polo collar on thier home kit. The white trim around the bottom of the shorts is also a nice touch. I like the away kit. The third however could of been a bit more exciting. I am not a big fan of this black 3rd kits clubs seem to have taken on over the years. Maybe all yellow with black trim would of been better.

glory10.png

Was going for a classic look here (obviously) but let me know how this is.

Any reasoning for the classic look or just because you thought it looked cool? Are there any previous years designs you took inspiration from?

I like the shoulder yoke on the away. Again, any reasoning behind the choice? It fits well into a maritime theme which Liverpool as a city is famous for.

The third kit doesn't do it for me. The colours seem forced.

The 96 logo needs to be on the back

Exactly. The twin flames symbols have been on the shirt in some form since 1992, originally on the crest but moved to the back of the shirt a few seasons ago, and will likely remain on the shirt forever.

I can't recall Liverpool ever having a polo collar on thier home kit.

LFC07HPC.jpg

_63613489_sterling_getty.jpg

They have done it. But I definitely wouldn't say it is a classic look for them. Whenever I think of a retro liverpool look, I think of a white v-neck. Maybe that's just me though.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

When I say polo collar to me it means having the collar and buttons. The above pics are just collars and V necks.

glory10.png

When I say polo collar to me it means having the collar and buttons. The above pics are just collars and V necks.

Ah right gotcha.

One thing I would add to my previous comment is have you tried the home kit with the sponsor logo in white. Just to see how it look compared to this old kit:

LFC79HPC.jpg

It might help tie in the white on the sleeves and shorts.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived