PFA logo concept

vicfurth

Hey, guys. I'm creating a logo for the Professional Football Alliance (PFA) and need your help to make it the best it can be. I'm wanting (groveling, perhaps :D) comments and constructive criticism to make the logo better. Okay, enough jibber-jabber on my part, here's the logo...

pfalogo.gif

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

the way the flames are coming from the football is making it look kinda texas longhorn-ish....the font choice is not so hot (no pun intended), imo. overall, it looks rather clipartish.

i hope that wasn't too harsh, but i know you are capable of better work, vic. i've seen it.

i dont understand what flames have to do with this league, but maybe they do somehow and i just dont know it, also i would go with big bold block letters for the font.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

it still kind of looks like a steerhead...what if you only had one set of flames, but had them shoot up from the football? kind of like a comet on fire, but more vertical than angled

I like the idea, but I want to see it more minimal...maybe have the football (stitches only, no need for stripes) and the flames the same color, and have PFA reversed out of the ball

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I completely overhauled the logo concept (as seen in above post). Here is version 2.0...

pfalogo.gif

Five e-dollars to the person who can identify the player.

Payton Manning?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Is that Adam Vinatieri? GO PATS!!!

DING, DING, DING!!! Adam Vinitieri after winning Super Bowl XXXVI.

What do I do with the back of the logo? I had to put something there. Otherwise it was empty. Any ideas?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived