(11/13) Northern Ireland Kit Concept (Prev. Fleetwood Town)(Moom Designs' Thread!)

Moom

I'm 50/50 on the Fleetwood design. I like the uniqueness of the design, but I think it comes across a little too busy. Also it looks a little bit like a subway map which I'm not sure is good.

Agreed, I think that it's a good simple look but the anchor is making it very busy and I just don't think all the twisting black and white is working

I'm 50/50 on the Fleetwood design. I like the uniqueness of the design, but I think it comes across a little too busy. Also it looks a little bit like a subway map which I'm not sure is good.

That's what I feel too. If you're a fan of the club you'll know what it is but others might get confused.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

update! Bit off track like usual, just working on random things. I did this because theres a lot of chatter about now Northern Ireland football fans hate their new kit for Euro 2016. Now I dont really want to just go and make some adidas template redux crap so I just poked around this weird concept while finishing my presentation template. Its just based on fair isle sweaters, as well as the general replikit style of umbro's 90's range. VtJ1bW5.png

update! Bit off track like usual, just working on random things. I did this because theres a lot of chatter about now Northern Ireland football fans hate their new kit for Euro 2016. Now I dont really want to just go and make some adidas template redux crap so I just poked around this weird concept while finishing my presentation template. Its just based on fair isle sweaters, as well as the general replikit style of umbro's 90's range. VtJ1bW5.png

Why did you pick the fair isle ? nothing to do with northern ireland ? at least not that i know of and im from their. Also wayyy to much navy.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Hey! Thanks for looking. Nothing really inspired this sketch, I just thought it looked neat really. I didn't want to make a whole new thread so I just posted this in here so it's not a full fledged concept if that makes sense.

I agree there's too much blue for it to be the home kit! Maybe GK or change kit, I didn't really have much in mind with this

Cheers

Hey! Thanks for looking. Nothing really inspired this sketch, I just thought it looked neat really. I didn't want to make a whole new thread so I just posted this in here so it's not a full fledged concept if that makes sense.

I agree there's too much blue for it to be the home kit! Maybe GK or change kit, I didn't really have much in mind with this

Cheers

Youd get a bit of kickback with a Scottish inspired design over here. Theirs alot of us dont like the scottish.

If you changed the green to a different shade of blue and red numbers youd hav ea beatiful scottish kit.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Archived