Soccer Handrawn Concepts (Team 5: Real Madrid)

flyersfan

Hello! Back again with some hand-drawn soccer concepts. Up first, my favorite team, TOTTENHAM! Please leave C&C and possibly request a new team to tackle! I want to hear both positive and negative comments, so lemme hear it!

Tottenham:

9WOVSlX.jpg

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Watford:

eJlbZYH.jpg

I want to make a color, and a white jersey for each team, with one common identity. Then the clash is exactly what it sounds like, a different color. Watford, aka the hornets, have a beehive inspired clash kit. The colors on the jersey are not Germany's, they are in a different order than Germany's flag. Please give C&C and requests! SJ is in the works

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Both are really cool, but I happen to notice that there are no crests. Having some experience with this, I understand that the crests are hard to draw on the kit. Is hat why they aren't included?

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Yes yes I know this has lots of white. Simply a home and away, but then the secondvis an away alt. Added purple so they stood out with a fresh color scheme, and the third is red because they seem to push that recently. Also, note the "SJ" where the two little stripes cross over. Two stripes represent two championships, and 2 stripes is a recurring theme in this look. Please leave C&C! Everton and arsenal next! Enjoy! Here's San Jose!

pSWeeDv.jpg

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived