EURO 2016 Kits

Wgeddes122

Austria

Home kit- Red top, white shorts and red socks, the top features a white band across the middle with the austrian eagle sublimated on the center of the jersey

Away kit- white top with black shorts and white socks, the top features a thin digonal stripe pattern

third kit- black top with red shorts, and black socks, the top features a red collar and an austrian flag diagonal design at the bottom

ZrIJdoV.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belgium

Home kit- all red kit with yellow accents, the top features diagonal red stripes , and a yellow sublimated crown

Away kit- all black kit with yellow and red accents, the top features a bigger red sublimated crown

Third kit- all cyan kit based on the belgian cycling kits (similar to 2016 kit) went with a brighter blue, the top features the belgian colors as stripes across the chest

QoA4C8K.jpg

Croatia

Home kit- classic checkerboard pattern, red and white with blue accents, white shorts and blue socks

Away kit- two tone blue kit the top features a small two tone blue check pattern and a red and white check band that goes across the chest

Third kit- all black kit with black and grey checkerboard pattern gradient

AtMlADz.jpg

Great stuff top to bottom. When are we going to see your take on a club league or federation?

In terms of with this template I haven't posted any leagues yet, but I have done designs for I think the major leagues but with raysox's old template those were posted long ago. Recently I have posted my logo redesigns for Arsenal and Man City you should check those out, along with a dark side champions league concept where all the kits are blacked out, and then I created a fictional Texas super league which you can also look at

Czech Republic

Home kit- all red kit with white accents, the top features two tones of red to create a sublimated shield and czech lion on the front

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features blue sleeves, blue collar, and a blue chevron shoulder yoke along with a red chevron design to mimic the czech flag

Third kit- all blue kit, two tone blue kit that features a sublimated dark blue mountain scape

qMwEG5M.jpg

England

Home kit- classic kit, white top, blue shorts and white socks, the blue however is not the traditional navy blue that you usually see

Away kit- classic 1966 world cup kit, red top, white shorts and red socks

Third kit- all dark navy kit with light blue accents,

For england it was mainly about the colors more than design elements, england seem to be one of those teams that doesn't need anything other then clean solid color looks

StElPTd.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Great stuff top to bottom. When are we going to see your take on a club league or federation?

In terms of with this template I haven't posted any leagues yet, but I have done designs for I think the major leagues but with raysox's old template those were posted long ago. Recently I have posted my logo redesigns for Arsenal and Man City you should check those out, along with a dark side champions league concept where all the kits are blacked out, and then I created a fictional Texas super league which you can also look at

Cool. Now that I scroll through some of those, I remember them clearly. Didn't realize that was also you. Love the dark sets.

Looks like most of your stuff (except for Texas) is re-imagining existing teams. I'd love to see you do a fully fictional league like a World Club Premiere League. I love your variety and how cleverly you incorporate local flavor and history and would like to see that same creativity on display with a wider variety of cultures and histories.

(Yes, I realize this is selfish of me to ask you to create something from scratch, but you're one of the few who've posted here in recent years who seem to have the chops to tackle something like this (and who haven't already done a multi-national fictional league of some kind)).

Cool. Now that I scroll through some of those, I remember them clearly. Didn't realize that was also you. Love the dark sets.

Looks like most of your stuff (except for Texas) is re-imagining existing teams. I'd love to see you do a fully fictional league like a World Club Premiere League. I love your variety and how cleverly you incorporate local flavor and history and would like to see that same creativity on display with a wider variety of cultures and histories.

(Yes, I realize this is selfish of me to ask you to create something from scratch, but you're one of the few who've posted here in recent years who seem to have the chops to tackle something like this (and who haven't already done a multi-national fictional league of some kind)).

I'm actually working on something along those lines right now. Its a fictional country and then the top league in that country, 18 cities, 20 teams, all made up and based off of certain things, that will be done maybe in a week or two

The defending World Cup champs, Germany

Home kit- based of the famous 1990 kit, white top, black shorts and white socks, the top features a cool striping design that goes across the chest as a throwback to the 1990 world cup home kit that become a fan favorite look

Away kit- back to the classic green kit, with white shorts and green socks, the top features a dark green front quarter and dark green stripe across the chest

Third kit- all black kit with silver accents, the top features a grey shoulder yoke

8vUEiSN.jpg

Albania

Home kit- classic albanian look red top, black shorts and red socks, the top features the bird from the albanian flag/crest in a darker red

Away kit- all white version of the home kit with all silver accents

Third kit-black top with red accents and red sash, red shorts with black accents and black socks

U7LbU54.jpg

Austria

Home kit- Red top, white shorts and red socks, the top features a white band across the middle with the austrian eagle sublimated on the center of the jersey

Away kit- white top with black shorts and white socks, the top features a thin digonal stripe pattern

third kit- black top with red shorts, and black socks, the top features a red collar and an austrian flag diagonal design at the bottom

ZrIJdoV.jpg

Czech Republic

Home kit- all red kit with white accents, the top features two tones of red to create a sublimated shield and czech lion on the front

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features blue sleeves, blue collar, and a blue chevron shoulder yoke along with a red chevron design to mimic the czech flag

Third kit- all blue kit, two tone blue kit that features a sublimated dark blue mountain scape

qMwEG5M.jpg

These all look good, but they are all very similar. Did you intend to create a theme with sublimated beasts on a red shirt? I would suggest you have some more differentiation between kits.

award%20sig.png

Ok, please next time don't quote all the photos, It just clogs the thread, instead just reference them.

Ok, so you are saying they are similar because of the home kits are red and feature an animal. No that is not a theme, think about it, all three of those teams have a red home kit traditionally, czech republic, albania, austria.. Red is a very common color. Ok then with the animal, all three have an animal in their crest and throughout the teams kit history the animal as appeared in some form on the kits other then the crest. Its not a theme its just coincidence.

You are trying to create something that isn't there, just cause one team features their national animal does not mean that another team can't, you actually see it soccer with national teams a lot, ok

I don't need to change them, they are also done differently. And if I hadn't posted them close together I bet you wouldn't have noticed

also there is a crap ton of differentiation between the entire kit sets for each country.

and also in real life companies pump out the same designs for several teams, thats not uncommon.

next up is Iceland who were the surprise team in qualifying, they won their group which included Turkey and the Netherlands

Home kit- all blue kit with white accents, the top features a predominately white shoulder yoke with a thin red stripe below it, and a white collar

Away kit- all white kit with an ice diamond gradient of the jersey, this kit features all cyan colored accents

Third kit- all red kit with dark red and white accents, the top features a dark red wave gradient at the bottom

8wAJA22.jpg

Italy

Home kit- classic blue top white shorts and blue socks, the top features a tri color chevron line gradient to form the italian flag

Away kit- white top with blue shorts and white socks, similar to their new away kit for 2016 the top features a tri color vertical sash but this is on the left side of the jersey centered on the crest the shorts also feature the italian flag as stripes

third kit- italian flag kit, all white kit

Isp2dY9.jpg

Another surprise team Northern Ireland

Home kit- green top, white shorts and green socks, the top features a tri tone green grid pattern on the front and back

Away kit- two tone navy blue halve kit with yellow accents

Third kit- white top with green shorts and white socks, the top features a green and navy blue chevron

rlYgwMO.jpg

Archived