EURO 2016 Kits

Wgeddes122

So depressed the Dutch went out :((((((

In all seriousness, I love these! The plaid for NIreland and the sublimated flag for Italy on the home kit look fantastic! Great work as always, WGeddes.

My only comment would be to see bigger versions of each concept. The jerseys are a bit small. I know you can click the image to make it bigger but maybe make it bigger to start. That's only a nitpick though. Looking forward to seeing more!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poland

Home kit- classic white top, red shorts and white socks the top features a red bar across the chest and going down features thin gray horizontal pinstripes

Away kit- red top, white shorts and red socks, the top features a dark red polish eagle pattern gradient

Third kit- all gray kit with white accents, the top features a red and white polish flag stripe across the chest

8VnQOEd.jpg

Italy

Home kit- classic blue top white shorts and blue socks, the top features a tri color chevron line gradient to form the italian flag

Away kit- white top with blue shorts and white socks, similar to their new away kit for 2016 the top features a tri color vertical sash but this is on the left side of the jersey centered on the crest the shorts also feature the italian flag as stripes

third kit- italian flag kit, all white kit

Isp2dY9.jpg

That actually looks similar to an Italy home kit I did a while back. The chevron really works given the crest shape.

Portugal, fyi I think the portugal jerseys with the cross were some of the coolest kits ever made so all thes kits feature the same cross design the cross is smaller and centered on the logo

Home kit- all red kit with green accents and a two tone red cross

Away kit- all white kit with red and green accents and a red and green cross

Third kit- all black kit with dark gray accents and a two tone gray cross

R9dFILl.jpg

Romania

Home kit- all yellow kit with blue and red accents, the top features a romanian flag sash

Away kit- red and blue kit, the top has blue sleeves on a red jersey and features a blue horizontal stripe gradient, the shorts are blue and the socks are red the entire kit has yellow accents

Third kit- all white kit with romanian flag accents, the top features a romanian flag vertical sash down the middle of the jersey

U6pwTk6.jpg

See, this all black thing is something nike did one season, and I think it works for nike, but is wat I disliked on your Germany kit, just doesn't fit them. Great work on everything still

i don't see how an all black kit doesn't fit germany, they have worn a black kit before, it just features white shorts, this features black shorts, not that big of a difference, the other two kits feature the colors, the third isn't meant to

Russia

Home kit- classic maroon with gold accents, the top features a honeycomb quilted look

Away kit- all white kit that features two tone blue gradient accents, and a blue gradient rocket flame that goes from the bottom of the jersey to the logo

Third kit- all blue kit with the sublimated eagle on the jersey, the top features red and white stripe shoulder yoke to form the russian flag all the accents are red and white

0JVBd50.jpg

Another surprise team Northern Ireland

Home kit- green top, white shorts and green socks, the top features a tri tone green grid pattern on the front and back

Away kit- two tone navy blue halve kit with yellow accents

Third kit- white top with green shorts and white socks, the top features a green and navy blue chevron

rlYgwMO.jpg

As a norn iron man im loving these id buy the home and the third. Just a wee question out of pure curiosity why did you pick mcnair to put on the back he doesn't play very much?

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

I just picked Mcnair , not much thought to it. I realize Lafferty is the big fan favorite, but the names I just picked guys that I thought of off the top of my head. I mean I have buffon for italy and he's a goalie so he wouldn't wear any of the kits I designed.

Thanks for the compliment though, I always want to design stuff that fans like me would want to buy and wear, I think some of the kits that have been released for 2016 are awesome right now

Spain

Home kit- back to the classics, red top navy shorts and red socks, all with yellow accents, the top features a yellow bar across the chest

Away kit- all white kit with red and yellow accents, the top features a vertical spanish flag sash centered on the crest, the sash is sliced into pieces and fades as it goes down the jersey

Third kit- navy blue top, light blue socks and shorts the top features a horizontal light blue stripe gradient

1bIw9PK.jpg

Only three more designs left

Switzerland

Turkey

Wales

Archived